www.Reosmods.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
People that live outside the us.Please put this on your email So I can charge you for the extra shipping cost.Make sure your address matches your paypal account.I don't have time to be changing addresses for people.

Pick your color and email me.I will take the first emails for each color choice.Send your email to reo@reosmods.com Mini mods are 131.80 plus shipping.The grand is $134.80 plus shipping.These mods are built and ready to ship.Please type your email into the message.I will send a paypal request out to the people that got a mod..Good Luck and thank you all

Grands

Body doors

Black Gold 4
Black black 12
Black polished 0
black gray 3
black red 4
black purple 1
Purple purple 3
Purple Black 1
purple polished 1
polished polished 2
gold black 8
gold polished 2
red red 3
red black 3
red polished 0
red gray 3
gray black 3
gray red 2
gray gray 1

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
I think it's the same color as the one on the right
newfinish-1.jpg
[/IMG]

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
My website will be up and running sunday.I will list the grands I have left.Mini mods should be on my site on the 29th.I have some new and improved wood reos that I will be listing next week.Here is a peek at the new wood reo a little smaller thinner there not finished but you get the idea I will be offering the wood mods with a native 510 or the 801
newwoodvils.jpg
[/IMG]
newwoodvilsc.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will have mini reos on my site Wednesday the 16th 7 pm eastern time.Looks like another two weeks on the grands.I will be working on wood mods next week.I have no set date that I will be releasing the woodvils

If your looking for the Reo Grand opening thread it is in the forum suppliers section at the very bottom of the forum
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread