www.Reosmods.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Thanks, I found a bunch of info on them. They sell fast. If I were to order one during the buying frenzy, is that when a customer makes request for options?
send me a email to make a custom order reo@reosmods.com

Any ETA on your next batch.. I didnt get to your site friday untill 8:00 and all the fun was already over.
I am pushing for this friday no promises I have to get this load of mods out first before I take more orders

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
No it won't do 5 volts. Just 3.7v or 6v.

OK, thanks.

Since I've been using a GLV @ 5v for the past 9 months, will I be disappointed with a 6v device? I've tried LR attys on a 3.7v device and it just doesn't do it for me. I'm thinking 6v might be a bit too warm for me, and may kill attys at an alarming rate! What about 6v with a HR atty??

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I think at 6v you will POP attys quick but with a HV atty it may work well. I have a Grand here and will test it out today and let you now my thoughts. :)

OK, thanks.

Since I've been using a GLV @ 5v for the past 9 months, will I be disappointed with a 6v device? I've tried LR attys on a 3.7v device and it just doesn't do it for me. I'm thinking 6v might be a bit too warm for me, and may kill attys at an alarming rate! What about 6v with a HR atty??

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
You may want to get this clarified. Rob may have been referring to a anodized purple box with a polished door.

Ahh, that makes sense, thanks.

Hey Rob, I know you're busy shipping my Silver polished Grand right now :p, but is a black polished body and door a possibility? I promise I'll wait to order it until the rush dies down!

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
I have a question .. please dont shoot me for asking .. but can I use 510 cartomizers on a mini Reo?

and yes yes I know, I should use an atty but I have the world's worst luck with attys, I flood them constantly and when I dont flood them I end up getting them too dry and as soon as I taste any burning taste I go nutso .. so I want to use a cartomizer on it. Will it be OK on the mini?

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I have a question .. please dont shoot me for asking .. but can I use 510 cartomizers on a mini Reo?

and yes yes I know, I should use an atty but I have the world's worst luck with attys, I flood them constantly and when I dont flood them I end up getting them too dry and as soon as I taste any burning taste I go nutso .. so I want to use a cartomizer on it. Will it be OK on the mini?

Yes I have used cartos with mine, regular and the e2.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

Yes you can but give the atomizer a go you may find it easier to user then you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread