X cube 2 first week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Barnett

Oct 13, 2015
They all vape great on the xcube*
Yeah I threw everything I own on it and it will handle them great my snow Wolfe was ok but it seemed to have a weird ramp up time and dropped voltage and my wattage was all over the place I'm. I just need the matching t4 tank buty local shop hasn't ordered any yet so I'm looking to find a authentic that's under 50

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Yeah I threw everything I own on it and it will handle them great my snow Wolfe was ok but it seemed to have a weird ramp up time and dropped voltage and my wattage was all over the place I'm. I just need the matching t4 tank buty local shop hasn't ordered any yet so I'm looking to find a authentic that's under 50
where are you located?

Daniel Barnett

Oct 13, 2015
may want to check sweet-vapes.com - good service, fast shipping, good prices - they have the full kit in stainless for 36.95, in black for 39.95... shipping would be about $5?

http://sweet-vapes.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=tfv4+full
Thanks a bunch for the info dcfluegel just ordered the black one can't wait to get it I'm still trying to figure out this for coil system of been reading up on it but mainly a rba guy myself

Daniel Barnett

Oct 13, 2015
I have a black x cube 2 and have been running a freemax ni coil .24 is what it shows at and I tried my wife's ego one off her e Vic and used the ti coil and its unreal how much the cube out produces the e Vic running at same watt/ power and temp on the cube it is one of the best vapes I have ever had and she had some junk juice in it too I usually use sickboy

Daniel Barnett

Oct 13, 2015
We have a new tank in at the shop that is a triple coil but I haven't tried it yet it's kind of funny 4 of the cubes were ordered and I wanted a black one so two are sold and one is letting being taking out of pay and I didn't look at the color just the box and it was in front of me for a week until I seen black on the label when a guy ask about one and I seen it was a black one and went straight to the counter and paid for it I'm picky I really wanted the black but was about to settle for stainless hope everyone is having a great vaping day

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I haven't added Ti and SS to mine yet, I don't have a device for the App (shopping in my future).
Nor have I done a dry cotton test, though I understand SMOK got that squared away a number of weeks ago.

But it's handled all I've asked of it so far. Ti tank in Ni mode (temp turned down)... check.
Higher power RDA build and the Crown's SS heads up around 90-100w... check.

I don't like the lack of wattage adjust in TC mode, but with TCR adjust, Ohm adjust and "Initial Hit" adjust... is pretty damn adaptable.

And now... the 180w update!

Bear in mind... for 160-180w, use fully charged batteries if possible, where the amp draw is lowest.
Up that high, you're looking at almost 30A per cell when they're low and still over 21A per fully charged.
Enjoy... and vape safe.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
What's up all, been vaping the new x cube 160 TC and I'm loving it. I am going to be selling a couple of mods that this one takes care of all just a couple back ups so what's everyone opinion of the cube? I have run every rba ,rta and the freemax starre and the arctic on it and it vapes great on all

Xcube II seems to perform quite solidly. The tri-coil that came with mine is my heaviest vape I've ever owned. However, I do see quite a bit of shortcomings with it that keep it from being my main device.

First, there's the weight.. heaviest mod I own. Second, it seems to go through the batteries faster than my sigeli 100 at the same wattage rating. Third, is the button... It is NOT very pocket friendly. and lastly, the Temperature control, although it works, is not the best. The Xcube II will cut the power if it gets too hot, and turn it back on when it cools enough, so you get a pulsing effect. My Cloupor GT doesn't cut the power, but throttles it down. Combine that, and add the fact that it doesn't have the enlarged button problem, much lighter, and still has two batteries make the GT more to my liking for the main device.

Now, that's not to say I don't like the Xcube II... it will be one of my main "at home" devices.. since it's thicker and tends not to tip over as much. It's also a good showpiece.

So, at home, I am still using the tri coils for my heavy vaping. For at home and abroad, I bring my Cloupor wtih a .09 ohm NI-200 in a Taifun GTII. for car driving with my family, I use the EGO/Protank II. My sigeli 100 has been collecting dust.. I plan on giving it a good paint job. My Vamo V7 is my preferred vape for working around the house. My cloupor mini is good for when I go to places like Six Flags with the family. My mechanical mods...well, they've been collecting dust as well.

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
Welcome
Just got my Black X Cube 2 a last weekend & love it had one small issue but found it to be my Triton tank killed my screen for a little bit but luckily I reloaded firmware / removing batteries a couple times & is back to normal
have to run my cheap tobeco on it till my Black Smok TFV4 shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread