X cube 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I read a thread about it under apv discussion I think, one thing I read is you have to pay $.49 to unlock titanium mode or settings? Don't remember the exact wording, but that sounded pretty lame. Other than that I like the looks of it and the app functionality, unless you have an android, heard it didn't work very well on Android. Grimm green has a review on it, or talked about it in a vlog

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I read a thread about it under apv discussion I think, one thing I read is you have to pay $.49 to unlock titanium mode or settings? Don't remember the exact wording, but that sounded pretty lame. Other than that I like the looks of it and the app functionality, unless you have an android, heard it didn't work very well on Android. Grimm green has a review on it, or talked about it in a vlog
hrm - reviews I saw I thought said the opposite, that app issues were on iOS, not Android - have not really had issues with it on my Android device - and yes, it was .49 to unlock the Ti mode, though I think could adjust the coefficient settings manually, if need be for Ti

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
hrm - reviews I saw I thought said the opposite, that app issues were on iOS, not Android - have not really had issues with it on my Android device - and yes, it was .49 to unlock the Ti mode, though I think could adjust the coefficient settings manually, if need be for Ti
Yea Grimm said iOS was OK but android was buggy, but this may have been fixed. I don't recall when the video was uploaded.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I've only had mine for around about 4 days but it seems to work fine only issue I can see is my button likes to stick sometimes. The app doesn't crash on my phone and temp control seems to work OK. I will probably write up a review after another two weeks of using it.
Loosen the allen bolts just a tad to fix the button sticking issue. My allen bolts were SUPER tight when I got mine, probably because people complained about finding them missing or just inside the box somewhere.

uzsika

Nov 29, 2015
Hungary
Hi! Somebody may find that picture interesting.

Attachments

• smok.JPG
    smok.JPG
    514.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.