XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
For those who love coffee, the time has come :). Morning Brew has just been released to the shop and is now available!

Quick Description & Link:

"If you know me personally, you know that I love rich, bold and creamy coffee. Whether it's a latte, cappuccino, macchiato, espresso or a cuppa drip, coffee has long been my all-time favorite beverage of choice. Morning Brew combines my passion & love for truly rich, bold and creamy coffee with my sweet obsession for vanilla & caramel. To top it all off, there's a hint of tobacco perfectly blended in to really give the coffee a boost!"

https://xanderjuice.com/shop/morning-brew/

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Huh? What? When did the XY4 go up???

XY4 is a new release :). It just went live earlier this morning as a non-beta release. The goal was to release it once I received my smaller sample bottles, though they're taking a little longer to get here than I expected, so I went ahead and released it instead of delaying it (potentially) another 1-2 weeks.

Definitely a nice tobacco without all of the upfront tobacco :)

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
ROFL where is the 50% off coupon code when I need it to order some of these new flavors to try

The 50% Off was all used up, though for those wanting to try the new XY4 & Morning Brew flavors, I think we can arrange that :). If you'd like to try either of those, use NEWRES as a coupon code and it'll take 20% off the first order :).

It'll only apply to those two specific flavors for right now, though anyone can use it :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I'll be home in about an hour to order (there better be some XY4 left - lol).

WoW the XY4 sold out fast....already out of stock....LMAO

There's a decent amount left :). I normally won't release a flavor unless I have enough to handle more than a few orders. Beta Flavors are the only exceptions :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread