XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
my package today was interesting.....did not think I was going to get it and then a couple of hours after it was delivered I got the e-mail notice saying it had been delivered to my PO and shortly after that the e-mail saying it had been delivered to me

I get those a lot. They normally come by, drop off the normal mail and then go about their business only to return about 2-3 hours later, before then end their route, and drop off my packages. It was getting to the point where I called the post office and asked them to bring them with them at all times unless they were heavy (none of which are - I normally scatter the packages so that only 1-2 come per day). They've started bringing them with them, but they don't seem to happy about it :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Finally!!! Can't wait till tomorrow - will be like an early Mother's Day present! (if it arrives!!)

I'll be following along tonight to check the status. You have another one coming right behind it as well, so you should see one tomorrow and the next one Monday/Tuesday. When I went to drop the packages off, the guy I normally talk to at the front desk was asking about the packages and vaping while I explained what happened the last time. He apparently doesn't understand how irate vapers get when their vape mail is lost or delayed! :)

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Thanks for that! Wonder if that first package will miraculously show up now that he fully understands!

I was trying to get him to convert :). He's old school, doesn't like technology, so he's a tough one, but I think it can be done if he'd give them a chance; then he'd definitely understand!

He normally sees me every morning I have a package coming in these days as I can't wait on some of them to be delivered at 1-3pm. Normally they will allow me to go in and pick them up when they open at 8am so I'm not left to wonder when the mailman will finally make his way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread