Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just tell me we'll still be able to use our gifs ok, and I can deal with anything else! happy Dog Smiling.gif

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
While there will be the inevitable hiccoughs in the transition, and the also inevitable curmudgeons, it's great to be making the move to improved software.

We'll be able to point folk here and/or try to explain :toast:

I'm with you, Mr. Ock. I had thoughts already of starting that little "curmudgeons" thread, but then thought better of it. I LIKE where this is going! I like the transport to a more techno advanced software, and I will gladly join you in assisting people in their understanding and use of it.

Bravo ECF. Bravo. :toast:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm with you, Mr. Ock. I had thoughts already of starting that little "curmudgeons" thread, but then thought better of it. I LIKE where this is going! I like the transport to a more techno advanced software, and I will gladly join you in assisting people in their understanding and use of it.

Bravo ECF. Bravo. :toast:

Jup.......bottom line is.........it'll keep ECF on the air so to speak. and that's a great thing. I can handle whatever transition comes as long as I have ECF and my friends!!

Legs......Drop it!!! Drop the nickel and back away slowly!! NO CAN TOUCH!! lol

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Jup.......bottom line is.........it'll keep ECF on the air so to speak. and that's a great thing. I can handle whatever transition comes as long as I have ECF and my friends!!

Legs......Drop it!!! Drop the nickel and back away slowly!! NO CAN TOUCH!! lol

Yep your right about the nickel. I think this new format will be cool once I get the hang of it. I have a hell of a time with new things on the computer if I don't use them regularly, like posting photos, I hope this will be easier for that. It looks really cool but when you watch a video of a guy who is obviously very computer literate they make it look so easy, I hope so. I am willing to go for the change if it keeps ECF going because I love it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yep your right about the nickel. I think this new format will be cool once I get the hang of it. I have a hell of a time with new things on the computer if I don't use them regularly, like posting photos, I hope this will be easier for that. It looks really cool but when you watch a video of a guy who is obviously very computer literate they make it look so easy, I hope so. I am willing to go for the change if it keeps ECF going because I love it.

I have a feeling that the changes will become second nature after a very short while. :)

SO looking forward to this, @retired1! ;)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Uploading pictures is even easier (that's another tip that I'll be addressing soon) in XF. And if you're using Chrome, you're gonna LOVE the ability to drag and drop an image into the reply box.

Reactions: oldbroad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread