Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
plenty of people with ff who see the sheets :( it's been my problem all along and come to think of it i might have traced it to adblock plus weeks ago ..........
is there a way to create an exception?

If Adblock on Firefox, there should be an icon for it near the top of the window. Mine is a tiny "stop sign" in red, with ABP in it.

Click that - if you just rest your pointer on it the options are different! - and select "Disable on e-cigarette forum.com"

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks turts! I got it in link form, but somehow it made my whole post be the name of the link :facepalm: and now I can't seem to edit it anymore.

Alternate method...

Type the title you want the link to have, highlight it, click the Link button in the menu above the editor box and insert the URL there.
gonna try this in the sand box thanks! someone else suggested this just a bit ago in the hangout

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
If Adblock on Firefox, there should be an icon for it near the top of the window. Mine is a tiny "stop sign" in red, with ABP in it.

Click that - if you just rest your pointer on it the options are different! - and select "Disable on e-cigarette forum.com"

thanks, david ;) but to give my eyes a break i used adblocker to block quite a few images, i.e. that supporting member badge
wink.gif
and i don't want to have go there again! :D
i'll check into white-listing
wink.gif

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I like it! I've been running websites for the fun of it since 1999, and ain't none of it free! And with the kind of server power this site needs...!!! YIKES!

Andria

I like my supporting member badge too, even though it's not pretty like the old one. I want everyone to see it and support ECF! (And, we're barely afloat in the money department, but it's not expensive, and ECF has been vital for me in my journey to stay off of cigarettes).

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I like my supporting member badge too, even though it's not pretty like the old one. I want everyone to see it and support ECF! (And, we're barely afloat in the money department, but it's not expensive, and ECF has been vital for me in my journey to stay off of cigarettes).

nothing wrong with everyone seeing the badge, including mine ;) but i surely can do without! :laugh:

Reactions: kathi17

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

See, I don't really care to let everyone know I support ECF. I support it for my own personal reasons, and like other things in life, I don't always want to be categorized or labeled. Other forums I support allow the ability to not show that banner/supporting membership icon. I wish ECF did the same, as I would prefer not to announce things like that.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

As someone else observed somewhere at ECF, this site is worth $2/mo for pure entertainment value! :D :lol: But when you consider all the help and info and support... it's PRICELESS!!!

Andria

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
See, I don't really care to let everyone know I support ECF. I support it for my own personal reasons, and like other things in life, I don't always want to be categorized or labeled. Other forums I support allow the ability to not show that banner/supporting membership icon. I wish ECF did the same, as I would prefer not to announce things like that.

The reason I like my badge showing is to encourage more people to support ECF. If I hadn't seen all those member badges, I never would have known just how inexpensive it was. I doubt I would have even known you could support ECF.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread