Xhale o2 just blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
I'm hoping it will dry out. I got it at 7-11. Not sure about another kit yet. Hubby is fussing at me trying out all this other stuff but I haven't found the perfect one yet. Didnt like njoy. Don't like no. 7 liquid. The sinless caramel vanilla is good but I need to find a good atty to use it with or be more careful filling it! I'm still smoking some cigarettes but not as many. I took a no. 7 blueberry camping (disposable) so I didnt have to worry about charging.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
well you can probably get a 510 set up that will give you better consistency than the njoy or 7-11 thing. if you do get a 510 starter kit, i'd recommend getting the longer batteries, so you don't have to charge so often. also consider manual battery so you won't have to worry about getting juice into it again. many sellers sell some version of the joye 510. the atvantage to that is you can easily upgrade it to an ego or riva down the road. good luck

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Try shaking it out? Also, if you drag too long many batteries will hit a safety "cut off" and not let you vape for some period of time (10 to 90 seconds or more) and will flash instead.

Most of us use manual batteries, many of which are totally sealed on the end, and the rest at least are not dependent on a drag sensor on the end.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
Try shaking it out? Also, if you drag too long many batteries will hit a safety "cut off" and not let you vape for some period of time (10 to 90 seconds or more) and will flash instead.

Most of us use manual batteries, many of which are totally sealed on the end, and the rest at least are not dependent on a drag sensor on the end.

I've tried blowing it out. Guess I'll try shaking. I have tried it a few times since, hoping it would dry out. I went to 7-11 and they said call the manufacturer directly.

I think I want to just get a 510 online with empty cartridges so I can put my own flavor in.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Christx, Welcome to ecf and congrats on wanting to quit smoking. Look here for some of ecf registered vendors for your 510. May I recommend liberty-flights.com
Great company and fast shipping. Look for the 20 discount link on upper left side of their home page.
good luck.
sas
Forum Suppliers List

20% off your whole order!
or you can look for a Riva 510. Same thing as a eGo and get a whole kit for $30.00

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
These kind of companies is what give ecigs a bad rep. It is such a shame. Ecigs do work, just need to know where to find the right ones. First, congrats of wanting to quit the analog habit and I am glad you found ecf. Please look at the link I provided for the op and search the site. They not only offer the 20 % discount, but I have been using their products since Aug 2010 and still going strong. And i was a HEAVY smoker and these ecigs do work.
Let me know if I can be of further help. I really don't know what to tell you to do with the xhale as I have never had one.
Best of luck
SAS

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
I definitely want to switch because my husband is getting tired of me replacing these things. So I think in the long run it will be well worth spending a little extra and be able to get refillable cartridges so I can play with flavors! Does anybody know if the 510 is similar to the Njoy in the way that you draw on it? The reason I ask is I feel like I'm having to work way too hard to get vapor out where the xhale which has the three pieces is easy to get a drag off of. Also the disposable No. 7 that I tried which is disposable is very easy to draw in.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
Also just for the record theNjoy has much better customer service. I called them and they sent me replacements right away and just requested I send the broken one back. However when trying to get a replacement for the xhale below is a response I get. I want to say it's not worth all the trouble I might as well just get a new one rather than going to all this trouble which is possibly why they make it so hard. I'm just bummed I spent another $20 on cartridges which I might never use.
Hello,

Thank you for your email. I’m sorry that you are experiencing problems with your E-Cigarette and I’m here to help you.

There’s a small possibility that the device you purchased may be defective. However, a lot of the time the E-Cigarette kits just require some minor adjusting in order for them to work properly. Before I go into explaining the return process, let’s go over a few troubleshooting tips.

When you plug the charger into the power source, the charger should light up green, which means the charger is operational. When you plug the device into the charger, the charger light changes from green to red. When it’s done charging, the light will change from red to yellow (or back to green in some models). Charging should last about 2-3 hours. Also, if the charger is not showing a red color it most likely means you do not have a solid connection. Try either tightening or loosening the battery while it’s in the charger. Normally adjusting it will do the trick.

If it still is not working and you believe your device is defective, you can work with us to troubleshoot or get an exchange . We happily accept exchanges for product that may be defective but we do ask that you please send the item back to us for testing (address listed below). We will need to test the device and validate your problem. If we experience the same problems, we will gladly exchange your starter kit for a new one right away.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I'd definitely get an ego- either a joye or riva. Batteries last 8+ hours. I understand you're financially invested in this thing but you can get an ego at Liberty Flights for $30 with a six month warranty on batteries.

I'd send the one you have back and keep it for a spare and get an ego. The Riva is $29.99 and the Joye (same thing) is about $10 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread