xhale o2 user and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Hunter

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
San Diego
I picked up the xhale o2 ecigarette and ehookah at 711 last week and have not looked back on analogs. I've only.smoked a few sence started the ecigarette and that's cause the unit I bought was a pos but after exchanging and buy a new one (I have the ecigarette and the ehookah which are interchangable). I love em!!!

I seen on youtube a metal cart mod from a telescoping magnet and wondering if people on these forums had an reviews on it. Or tried it. Also what do you use as the "wool" to hold the eliquid???

Any feed back???

I picked up the xhale o2 ecigarette and ehookah at 711 last week and have not looked back on analogs. I've only.smoked a few sence started the ecigarette and that's cause the unit I bought was a pos but after exchanging and buy a new one (I have the ecigarette and the ehookah which are interchangable). I love em!!!

I seen on youtube a metal cart mod from a telescoping magnet and wondering if people on these forums had an reviews on it. Or tried it. Also what do you use as the "wool" to hold the eliquid???

Any feed back???

ive exchange 2 and been shipped two new models and still haveing a problem with it.

I started on the xhale 02, and it was decent. It was much better than my friend's Blu.
But after dealing with the small cartridges, and having to fill up constantly I went with a Joye 510. The 510 is better in everyway. It's much easier to use, and is only a little more expensive than the xhale system.

I'm waiting for the Riva kit to come back from LF... I need a bigger battery...

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
congrats Jason. welcome to vaping. I too started with the x hale 02...i quickly moved on to the Joye 510. Cignots has a no box starter kit for 35.00. pick up some juice and you're ready to go. It was a great improvement over the 7-11 brand, so i'd highly recommend it. Of course I didn't stay with the original 510 for long. I graduated up to an Ego because of the better battery length. Puresmokers sell them for 50.00 one you've added it to your cart. Good Luck!

p.s if you just want to stick with the exahle 02, type it into the white search box you see in the upper right corner. That will give you all the posts on that brand

Darth Octane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Colorado
Soooo much better then smoking. I don't smell like smoke anymore. That's the best part. Cigarette smoke gives my wife migranes and the smell does too! But she dosent mind my vaping. Plus I gotta little girl on the way too

The XHale is good for getting to know if you like vaping. However for 40 bucks the EGO is a really good deal. When they put up the first 50 I missed it by a few hours so I bought one at 52 bucks. now they put 10 more back up there. Dangit. BTW I do have an xhale and while it is fun and easy to use at work for me there is nothing quite like a serious unit to make the most of vaping. Just my 2cents worth.

JTG123

Oct 17, 2010
Newport Beach
I too started with the xHale02... used it for about two weeks and got fed up with the nasty tasting smoke.... i got a KR808 after i ran into someone at school with one. I was so impressed i ordered it within 5 minutes on my laptop lol. I myself would suggest a kr808...

One thing I found to be very interesting though.... once youre around here long enough, youll become aware of a phenomenon going around called dripping...well. since I have my kr808, and dont use my xHale02 any more (and certainly not buying cartridges for them), I cut the top off of one of the cartridges, and now use my xHale02 as a dripper every once in a while. Just ordered a 510 direct pass thru though just so i can drip at my computer :)

Last edited:

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada

I have seen the video you refer to, but I do not use the mod because I haven't had a problem with carts burning out. I refill my own Xhale's now. I followed directions here: YouTube - Xhale 02 Cartridge HACK - Use Any E-Liquid You Want!. I buy my juice at a local swap-meet that has a ecig vender. Some one in San Diego should sell them or go on line. As you will see in the vid you can clean and reuse the "wool."

I have been vaping for nearly three months and with the Xhale02 which I carry in my 7-11 store. I have had great success with my Xhale though I do not use it constantly. I was not a heavy smoker before I quit so I can let a couple hours go between vapes. Good luck. I will prolly move on to something else someday but right now my Xhale fills the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread