Not open for further replies.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
You are correct Rocco sir. Have seen 808's with a small seal tab on the air hole to prove their new and unused, which is what I figured Ms. Classwife was talking about. Haven't ordered a new 808 batt from V4L in a very long time, so assumed this was the case. Yes I made an ... of myself. :)
Based on the original post your only option was to answer as you did Sir. I had to pull out a few old ones to check. It has been a long, long while. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Hello :)

I just bought 3 of the XL Diamond auto batteries...2 of them have a tab over the hole and one does not.
Do I need to remove that tab ?

( I already had one and it doesn't have a tab either)

Thank you !
Happy Monday everyone! Just confirming that nothing needs to be removed or adjusted on the batteries. You may have received two different models. Some will have a hole on the post and some will not, it varies by style and model. Thanks for the replies gentlemen! Have a great week! ^GA

Reactions: classwife

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well...I am back.

I have a bajillion 510 cartos and wanted to get some use of them before buying more stuff so I bought an 808 - 510 adapter.

The 2 that have the "screw thing" instead of just the air hole...won't power the carto

(it works just fine with the 2 without that thing...)

So, I am asking...what is that screw thing and can it be removed so I can use the adapter on them too ?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread