XS-haler on sale for only $45 + 10% off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Thanks for the congratulations everyone.

Drew, no need to thank me for my business I should be thanking you (Thank you). You have been my number one juice man since I found out about nhaler. I have tried others but nothing compares. I almost ordered some flue cured juice, but I still have a ton of liquid hanging around in my drawer - if I ordered more I would neglect the others. I cannot wait until my XS comes in to pack one of those LR510 cartomizers with some Drewbacco, or RY4, or should I use HV liquid in them, or maybe octane - damn these choices!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Thanks for the congratulations everyone.

Drew, no need to thank me for my business I should be thanking you (Thank you). You have been my number one juice man since I found out about nhaler. I have tried others but nothing compares. I almost ordered some flue cured juice, but I still have a ton of liquid hanging around in my drawer - if I ordered more I would neglect the others. I cannot wait until my XS comes in to pack one of those LR510 cartomizers with some Drewbacco, or RY4, or should I use HV liquid in them, or maybe octane - damn these choices!

Ya gotta try one of Drews LR306 attys. These sucks are the best. I was using my mini Xhaler at the Florida vapors meet and showed Drew how much i love these 306 attys. Many others including Cisco and Mamacat also agreed that the LR306 attys are simply fantastic. very strong atty and no burning taste. I usually drip 6 -7 drops on the atty and i am good for about 9 hits loaded with vapor and TH. Of course i dripped with DB1 and some High octane Plain and signature.
Try this atty on your next order.

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Got my XS-haler a few minutes ago in the mail, Drew! This thing is awesome...just the look and feel of it seems so much better for portability. Love the feel and look of the new switch too. I'll have to order a new switch for my Xhaler as well. Gotta let these batts charge up before giving it a go...but damn I'm excited! Thanks Drew!

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Ya gotta try one of Drews LR306 attys. These sucks are the best. I was using my mini Xhaler at the Florida vapors meet and showed Drew how much i love these 306 attys. Many others including Cisco and Mamacat also agreed that the LR306 attys are simply fantastic. very strong atty and no burning taste. I usually drip 6 -7 drops on the atty and i am good for about 9 hits loaded with vapor and TH. Of course i dripped with DB1 and some High octane Plain and signature.
Try this atty on your next order.

Any adapters required to put the LR 306s on the XS-haler? Or do they fit on either the 801 or 901 caps? I should have ordered some today with my juice order; but didn't see this until now :( I'll get some next week for sure though...along with some Vanilla Custard juice I've been hearing good things about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread