Xtreme vaping contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
I am so upset with myself! I never do anything extreme and I thought there is nothing I would do to get a photo of. Today was my company picnic and they got these huge hampster balls that people get into and race each other. I got in it and had a blast, but didn't think to take a pic with me vaping in it! I can't believe it, I do something and no photo! Anyway, here is a pic of these things I found on the 'net. Great fun

spheres_01.jpg

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I am so upset with myself! I never do anything extreme and I thought there is nothing I would do to get a photo of. Today was my company picnic and they got these huge hampster balls that people get into and race each other. I got in it and had a blast, but didn't think to take a pic with me vaping in it! I can't believe it, I do something and no photo! Anyway, here is a pic of these things I found on the 'net. Great fun

spheres_01.jpg

Oh my gosh; I'm sure that you are upset!

That looks like so much fun though! Glad you had a fun time. :)

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
At out last Phoenix Vape-meet someone was kind enough to donate a batt extension for our raffle. I had visions of vaping in my pool with it, (amongst other ideas) so when it came up I exclaimed that I wanted and yeah, my number came up. Today, I made the dream come true..
photostream
pool-vaping | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

(I'm having problems inserting the full pic, maybe someone could help me with that?)

pool-vaping.jpg

Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
at out last phoenix vape-meet someone was kind enough to donate a batt extension for our raffle. I had visions of vaping in my pool with it, (amongst other ideas) so when it came up i exclaimed that i wanted and yeah, my number came up. Today, i made the dream come true..

awesomeness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread