Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1 OK I got it dahlink. ;)

Fingers crossed for u2. :)

Thanks, Woofer! Even if they don't (ship this week), at least I know they're close. And that makes me/us HAPPY.

I haven't been this excited about a new mod since my first Billet Box. And before that, only the Provi compared (for purposes of expectation/anticipation).

THIS one is going to be a game changer for me. I already know that much.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Thanks, Woofer! Even if they don't (ship this week), at least I know they're close. And that makes me/us HAPPY.

I haven't been this excited about a new mod since my first Billet Box. And before that, only the Provi compared (for purposes of expectation/anticipation).

THIS one is going to be a game changer for me. I already know that much.

Enjoy your anticipation, I had extremely high expectations for the MicroStick and MicroDrip and I was not disappointed at all. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rumor has it that ours MIGHT be shipping sometime this week. We're approximately 10 orders out.

YAY!

:D:banana:

403499d1421088585t-eleaf-istick-egg_zps428f5b04.JPG

Yes, THANK YOU!

Delayed gratification is indeed a favorite topic... ;)

My personal fave, DPL. ;)

And Woof Woof, thank you for the excellent memorization job. Don't forget now, ya he/ah?

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Even with the limited reviews - from what little I got from this thread I decided to take to plunge. Bought direct, order [HASHTAG]#5137[/HASHTAG] on the books for black w/ brass. I must've snagged the last one too cuz they went OOS when the page refreshed after Paypal went through :) Shipping in 2 weeks!

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Thanks Katdarling - I'm excited for it. My brother five-fingered my backup IPV Mini 2, but I don't mind so much cuz now I can get one of these :D Looking forward to throwing my Squape Rs (dubbed the SQump) on it and shortening my current SX Mini set up to a more corporate world friendly size.

Now i just need to stop waffling on adding the MiniDrip to my order and just go for it!

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
CONGRATULATIONS, Dripp! It looks like ours will be here soon, and you can count on a report once they arrive.

I'm counting on it! I have an inkling it'll be mostly good things though ;)

Just out of curiosity now that they've shipped, did you choose the standard or EMS shipping? I figured if I'm waiting a few weeks for it to even ship, how long it takes to get here isn't a big deal ... but I must admit I'm already starting to feel itchy ...

I think you will be very pleased with MiniDrip. :)

It looks like a good straight-forward no-nonsense single coil kinda kit. These days I get miles more use out of my tanks but dripping is still where my heart lives. Even squonking wasn't as nice.

Do you have experience with the MiniDrip? I'm interested in knowing if the plexiglass section helps with keeping an eye on the build/saturation - or if it just requires too much cleaning to be useful. Chels even admits it's more for style over function (refreshing bit of honesty that guy).

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I know our order was placed on the 4th of July, but since DPL placed it, he'll have to answer the shipping question.

We're anticipating it will take.........

9 1/2 weeks....... promises of hilarity to come if it hits that exact (or close to that) time frame. ;)

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm counting on it! I have an inkling it'll be mostly good things though ;)

Just out of curiosity now that they've shipped, did you choose the standard or EMS shipping? I figured if I'm waiting a few weeks for it to even ship, how long it takes to get here isn't a big deal ... but I must admit I'm already starting to feel itchy ...

At the time, it only allowed for EMS shipping to the US. It was $35 (that I don't regret for even a nanosecond). :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread