DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Only her tank dresser knows fer sure.

C'mon @pokemom ..... tell us. We can't take the stress!

Twas not a wonderful day for her beloved 'Noles (that'd be football, Kat), so I'm not pushing her buttons today.

Did we get more, just by the way? ;)

Reactions: Katdarling

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Only her tank dresser knows fer sure.

C'mon @pokemom ..... tell us. We can't take the stress!

You two are unbelievable! I'm in Boston in meetings all week, 12-15 hour days. I've been checking in while the meetings have been going on (don't tell anyone). I haven't had time to go shopping, and I thought pulling a credit card out while at a conference table would be a bit too obvious.

That said, I'm seriously considering it. I love my Xvostick, it is the mod I always reach for. My clownstick, with a newly installed dna 40 should be back in my hands this week, so that might take the desire away, but we'll see.

I still have to get my Mork!

I promise to let you know when I know.

Love you guys for caring!!

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Twas not a wonderful day for her beloved 'Noles (that'd be football, Kat), so I'm not pushing her buttons today.

Did we get more, just by the way? ;)

'Twas a TERRIBLE day for my noles!! Hopefully my fish will have a better Sunday.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Football? 'Noles? ummmmmmmmmmmm m'kay. :blink:

(best to ask a lady before you touch her buttons, DPL.) ;)

My buttons are fine. Luckily, I was in meetings all day so I didn't have to witness the slaughter, it saved my voice and my sanity.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You two are unbelievable! I'm in Boston in meetings all week, 12-15 hour days. I've been checking in while the meetings have been going on (don't tell anyone). I haven't had time to go shopping, and I thought pulling a credit card out while at a conference table would be a bit too obvious.

That said, I'm seriously considering it. I love my Xvostick, it is the mod I always reach for. My clownstick, with a newly installed DNA 40 should be back in my hands this week, so that might take the desire away, but we'll see.

I still have to get my Mork!

I promise to let you know when I know.

Love you guys for caring!!

:wub:

'Twas a TERRIBLE day for my noles!! Hopefully my fish will have a better Sunday.

I know :(

My buttons are fine. Luckily, I was in meetings all day so I didn't have to witness the slaughter, it saved my voice and my sanity.

We're winning. I can feel it. :banana:

Reactions: pokemom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread