Thank you SO much!

Hug Big Squeeze.gif

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
just an update on my minitank base issue. Replacement is now on the way. Slight delay as they were waiting for a new run to finish but I have received unsolicited updates along the way, and opologies for the isuue/delay etc. Cant fault them at the moment! Hope it stays like this.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
just an update on my minitank base issue. Replacement is now on the way. Slight delay as they were waiting for a new run to finish but I have received unsolicited updates along the way, and opologies for the isuue/delay etc. Cant fault them at the moment! Hope it stays like this.

That's awesome, Steve. Definite signs of a new leaf being turned. Thumbs UP, Team Mini. :thumbs:

I like seeing this type of experience. I like it a lot, and I'll definitely stay tuned (since their mods are so truly marvelous).

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
That's awesome, Steve. Definite signs of a new leaf being turned. Thumbs UP, Team Mini. :thumbs:

I like seeing this type of experience. I like it a lot, and I'll definitely stay tuned (since their mods are so truly marvelous).
i really think they have listened to what has been said right here! I might be wrong, but I think its very likely the ECF feedback has really made a difference. I really cant fault them at the moment and it has been a pleasure dealing with them to be honest!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
i really think they have listened to what has been said right here! I might be worng but I think its very likely. I cant fault them at the moment. It has been a pleasure dealing with them to be honest!

You describe an experience that indicates your words might be true. I, along with many (I believe) are truly hopeful this is the case.

Communication changes everything. And, at least in your case, they're practicing it. I'm thrilled, and if they continue it may make a difference if I'm ever on a fence about purchasing from them again.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
You describe an experience that indicates your words might be true. I, along with many (I believe) are truly hopeful this is the case.

Communication changes everything. And, at least in your case, they're practicing it. I'm thrilled, and if they continue it may make a difference if I'm ever on a fence about purchasing from them again.
absolutely. Once bitten twice shy! A bad CS experience doesnt go away quickly. Been there for sure.

I think they are making a real effort. Its good because basically their gear is really top notch. Not just the micro and the xvo but the merkava is a really brilliant atty and beats devices at a much higher price point! I can see that you want to like them (i hope you know what i mean) but they need to work hard to win back confidence from people who have suffered from their inconsistencies in the past. It is telling that @Marc411 is so vocal about them. In my experience he has always seemed to be a sensible, informed and sanguine type. If he is p'ssed, there is a problem. Same with you I think!

Anyway, fingers crossed the tide has turned!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes, definitely. And Marc gave them EVERY possible chance. The corner turn is recent, and (unfortunately) still too few to have total confidence. It only gives me hope, but remains far from conviction.

Your assessment, therefore, couldn't possibly be more accurate. :)

Let's see them hold the line for a while, and my tune (the only one I can speak for) will change.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sensible, informed and sanguine type Kitty, checking in, and agreeing wholeheartedly.

It does appear that Mini has turned the leaf and the tree is now blossoming.

Thank you again for sharing, the other Steve.

And it goes without saying, you as well, DPL sweets.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
had some problems with my SS Xvostick. the button sticks and sometime get stuck in the firing position. emailed mini ecig to request for instructions to disassemble for cleaning as I thought it was dirt or grime. to my surprise they admitted they had some issues with machining the buttons and offered to send me replacement buttons! along with detailed instructions on how to replace them!
very impressed with their CS.. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
had some problems with my SS Xvostick. the button sticks and sometime get stuck in the firing position. emailed mini ecig to request for instructions to disassemble for cleaning as I thought it was dirt or grime. to my surprise they admitted they had some issues with machining the buttons and offered to send me replacement buttons! along with detailed instructions on how to replace them!

We're continuing to see positive signs, Chia, thanks for reporting your experience. This might be very valuable for others to see.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

From a very personal place in my heart, I am sorry to hear this, and I do wish you the best with it.

That is precisely what happened to mine. I did not have the wherewithal or bravery to open mine up and replace the buttons, so it made a couple of trips back to the Holy Land.

I'll be very interested in your updates, @chia!

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
From a very personal place in my heart, I am sorry to hear this, and I do wish you the best with it.

That is precisely what happened to mine. I did not have the wherewithal or bravery to open mine up and replace the buttons, so it made a couple of trips back to the Holy Land.

I'll be very interested in your updates, @chia!
Mentioned that I have both the SS and the brass versions and they were kind enough to send me both buttons ;)
Anyhow you just need to remove the 3 screws for the bottom plate cover, and another Allen screw for the black Delrin housing for the buttons. Hard to find at 1st, it is a small black screw in black Delrin.
After which you can slowly remove the Delrin block to replace the button. Reverse to reassemble.

Good luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread