Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
There are two local spots to me in the Renton area. vape-O-Rama and I-Vape. And yes I meant Vape Dudes in Tx and MBV .... lol sorry. It was late when I typed that :) Neither one of my local stores are anything super impressive yet. They both just opened in the past few months. I am just super happy to have stores close to me and not have to order some of my supplies online.

I absolutely will report back when I get my juice. I cant wait. Seriously. I have never waited with so much anticipation for some vapemail!

You should take a chance and give some of the tobacco flavors a shot. I dont think you will be disappointed.

i'm glad i'm not OCD in my search for tobacco flavors any more. my 3 main vapes are all MBV, dulce de leche, root beer and whipped cream. i do plan on trying other flavors from them though (which i wouldn't be doing if i was still hung up trying to find a ciggy taste. heck i bought the dulce de leche on a whim and the other 2 i asked for for freebies).

i DO need to find some good tobacco flavors, though. we got hundreds of people living here and we're no longer allowed to smoke even in our own apt! i think i've already found the perfect rig - innokin vv v3 with mini dvide, but if i could just find some affordable good tobaccos, then i could help quite a few people make the switch and help some of those that have already switched, actually enjoy it. most folks go to Lakewood and 20 bucks for 30mil is nuts, plus none of their tobacco flavors taste like tobacco. i kinda like 2 peas no. 8, but "Turkish" it ain't!!!

i'm contemplating getting 3 bottles from this guy, so i guess i gotta research! :matrix:

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
I say do it. 3 bottles will get you free shipping. And at 100ml you can share with your friends and see if they like it too... and still have enough left for you too! :)

No smoking in your own apt?? Can they legally do that? That seems a bit extreme! My go to set up is my Provari mini with an IBtanked or Phiniac tank. But when changing flavors as often as I do... the protanks work very well for me too.

The Vape-O-Rama sells two peas. I didnt like them too much to be honest. Their cinnamon was the only one I really enjoyed.

Last edited:

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I say do it. 3 bottles will get you free shipping. And at 100ml you can share with your friends and see if they like it too... and still have enough left for you too! :)

the free shipping is why i would order 3!

No smoking in your own apt?? Can they legally do that? That seems a bit extreme!

i rather doubt is is 100% legal, but it is SHAG housing, which though not Gov't housing, is overseen by the Gov't. many of them are on Section 8, so they don't wanna make waves. i just moved in in Feb and i figured this would happen, so i only smoked outside. in fact, i only tried vaping because i had visions of standing outside in the pouring rain at 3:00am come Oct and thought i should seek an alternative. 24mg nic is enough to quelch my nic-fits so i haven't had one in 2 months now (though 18mg is not quite so effective). that is the only reason that i am still seeking a really good tobacco flavor (to help others make the switch)

My go to set up is my Provari mini with an IBtanked or Phiniac tank. But when changing flavors as often as I do... the protanks work very well for me too.

i have 2 itaste v3's and 3 of an earlier version (cuz i'm too stupid to pay 100% attention to what i see on the screen). i'm getting 2 more and ordering 2 more mini davides so that i''l have 6 of those. i'm retiring my 5 protanks, but using my one regular davide for my root beer (so the vape stays real cool). i've got 8 evods, but they'll pretty much be for tasting so i'll probably give some away. i did like artemis carto tanks, but for the life of me i could figure out how to properly prime or punch one, so i gave up when i found protanks. i hate the drip tips on protanks, so i went with davides. i may try the mini protank 2's if they ever get reasonably priced.

The Vape-O-Rama sells two peas. I didnt like them too much to be honest. Their cinnamon was the only one I really enjoyed.

2 Peas is just 2 expensive for those of us on a shoestring budget. i really hoped MBV would have some good tobacco flavors, but...i really dislike them. i have a lot, but it'll get me into DIY trying to salvage them with other flavors.

that's why Yaeliq has piqued my interest. if they are that good, people could just put an order together. the wait is OK cuz it's gotta steep anyway.

i wish there was a big vape store in Auburn cuz i would work there in a heartbeat! (you know, while i still have heartbeats! :thumb:)

so i'm looking forward to learning more about Yaeliq!

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Microsoft??? izzat Y U can has Provari? :lol:

well...i decided to pull the trigger! i ordered Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Yaeliq Tobacco and Turkish Tobacco (although i was really torn. i wanted his Dulce De Leche and Strawberries and Cream too).

i figured it would make more sense to get the juice and let it steep and THEN get a few more glassomizers. maybe the mini protank 2s will be out (and i won't have to buy any more needle tips).

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Microsoft??? izzat Y U can has Provari? :lol:

Ha! No way... I'm the reason I have a Provari! I made pretty good money too. Not as much as him... but I did ok :)

I'm so glad you pulled the trigger! I hope my first order will be here today. *prays* I am also waiting for the mine protank 2s. By the time your juices get to you from Israel they will be steeped. I want to try to dulce de leche too. I love that flavor

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
i was reading 2 threads in the juice section. they say that the big bottles may not be steeped by the time you get them, cuz they're so big.

after reading plus the sale may end soon, i figured it made little sense to get more glassomizers now, wait 3 weeks, then order the juice. if i wait 3 weeks to get the glassomizers (hopefully mini protank 2s), then the juice should definitely be steeped by then!

and somehow, i'll just pretend to be patient while i wait for the juices!

not very likely...

but i did order 2 more itaste vv v3s today! it's cool that they have ohm meter and variable wattage. and only $33 each, and free shipping!

Itaste VV/VW 3.0 by Innokin - NettMix Custom Vapes

:vapor:

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
i was reading 2 threads in the juice section. they say that the big bottles may not be steeped by the time you get them, cuz they're so big.

after reading plus the sale may end soon, i figured it made little sense to get more glassomizers now, wait 3 weeks, then order the juice. if i wait 3 weeks to get the glassomizers (hopefully mini protank 2s), then the juice should definitely be steeped by then!

and somehow, i'll just pretend to be patient while i wait for the juices!

not very likely...

but i did order 2 more itaste vv v3s today! it's cool that they have ohm meter and variable wattage. and only $33 each, and free shipping!

Itaste VV/VW 3.0 by Innokin - NettMix Custom Vapes

:vapor:

Nice!! I am thinking about getting the SID. But it looks huge. I may end up just getting a second Provari mini.

I am so excited for you to get your juice! Almost as excited as I am to get my own.... ok maybe not THAT excited! lol

zeh ani

Jul 31, 2012
Israel
I put in my order to Yaeliq (cappuccino, tiramisu and snickers) and am very pleased. I'm vaping the snickers right now and although it doesn't actually taste like a snicker bar ... but it does have a nice not too sweet candy bar flavor.... it is very good and plenty of vapor and a nice light throat hit. Absolutely no chemical taste at all!!! Have been vaping for over a year and a half and have tried MANY other vendors and I like his eliquid the best so far. I am vaping on my provari mini with a pyrex tank and boge cartomizer. Will let you know how the other two are.....can't seem to put this flavor down!!!!

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I put in my order to Yaeliq (cappuccino, tiramisu and snickers) and am very pleased. I'm vaping the snickers right now and although it doesn't actually taste like a snicker bar ... but it does have a nice not too sweet candy bar flavor.... it is very good and plenty of vapor and a nice light throat hit. Absolutely no chemical taste at all!!! Have been vaping for over a year and a half and have tried MANY other vendors and I like his eliquid the best so far. I am vaping on my provari mini with a pyrex tank and boge cartomizer. Will let you know how the other two are.....can't seem to put this flavor down!!!!

i've seen a few good comments on the snickers, so i have to ask, did you let it steep?

zeh ani

Jul 31, 2012
Israel
i've seen a few good comments on the snickers, so i have to ask, did you let it steep?

I allowed it to steep for 24 hours. I am now on the tiramusi and it is fabulous......tastes exactly like a tiramisu dessert. I am extremely pleased with my order from yaeliq and will be placing another one shortly so I don't miss out on this sale.....great prices, great eliquid, and great customer service. I have FINALLY found a vendor that has an excellent product where I don't need to go looking anywhere else. I am not the easiest person to please with eliquid and have never been able to get a good flavored ejuice that doesn't have a chemical taste or just not getting the flavor right that I like.....until NOW and he's right here in my "backyard".

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
anyone have shipping issues,usps shows my package processed through ny on the 15th and no udated info since then

Mine took a while to make it through customs in NY also. And sometimes, the USPS website doesn't get updated. Mine went from customs to my local PO with no update in between, but after it was scanned at my local PO, all the other stops showed up.

Mine was processed through customs on 8/15 and it just got delivered today.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I would love to try their juice but...

1..their site has no reviews from anybody

2...shipping is $10 flat rate which makes 1 bottle of 100ml = $28

3..I am not going to spend $50 for 3 bottles and 300ML, to save $10 in shipping for something I may not like

4...I can buy 100 ML for $22 from MBV in the USA (Washington) and receive it in Mass 3 days later, and not wait 7-10 days for shipping

Once their site allows reviews and other ppl can confirm their juices are good (unlike some terrible Chinese foreign juices) then I may be willing to spend $10 for shipping, which is quite high actually....but TY for introducing and spamming a new liquid site

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
Their site DOES allow reviews. It's just that not many have been written. You need to scroll all the way down the page. Look at Yellow Custard under the "Special" tab. Scroll down. Four reviews.

This vendor is new so not a lot of people have started ordering yet. And even fewer are writing reviews. There are plenty of reviews elsewhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread