Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
thought I would try a blueberry liquid I just got and Erghhh it tastes like perfume, it's horrid and now everything tastes of it. Can't get rid of it haha
Blueberry can be great but its a very common cheap e liquid flavour that they all seem to use, it's a shame because mixed right it can be yummy.. your the Geordie lass right ?? sorry I speak to soooooo many members

Reactions: AllElseFailed

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Kelly if it's fresh made juice it could benefit by some steeping. Blueberry was one of the first flavors I really liked and still do, though it may not be for
you. There are a couple things you can do to get rid of the perfumy smell/taste. Heat a cup of water in the microwave like you would a cup of coffee. You don't want it boiling. High heat degrades nicotine. Place the CLOSED bottle of juice in the cup and leave it until it gets room temp. (20 to 30 minutes) Shake... Repeat. Shake ... Repeat again and then take the bottle of juice and open it and place it in a cabinet out of the way where it won't get spilled. Often letting a bottle breathe will allow the perfume to escape, overnight works best.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Kellyrob1uk

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2015
Uk
Kelly if it's fresh made juice it could benefit by some steeping. Blueberry was one of the first flavors I really liked and still do, though it may not be from you. There are a couple things you can do to get rid of the perfumy smell/taste. Heat a cup of water in the microwave like you would a cup of coffee. You don't want it boiling. High heat degrades nicotine. Place the CLOSED bottle of juice in the cup and leave it until it gets room temp. (20 to 30 minutes) Shake... Repeat. Shake ... Repeat again and then take the bottle of juice and open it and place it in a cabinet out of the way where it won't get spilled. Often letting a bottle breathe will allow the perfume to escape, overnight works best.

Good luck.
Thanks I will try that and see if it's any better. It was just a cheap eliquid so could be bad for that reason lol.

Kellyrob1uk

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2015
Uk
Blueberry can be great but its a very common cheap e liquid flavour that they all seem to use, it's a shame because mixed right it can be yummy.. your the Geordie lass right ?? sorry I speak to soooooo many members
Yeah I am the Geordie lass lol. At the min I am trying loads of liquids. Think I am liking the candy liquids more then anything else

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Yeah I am the Geordie lass lol. At the min I am trying loads of liquids. Think I am liking the candy liquids more then anything else

I'll call you Kelly from now on, think I've got it now :thumb:

You may want to try Mark's juice, very good juice Kel, HERE, I used to use them before I started making my own, Berry Cheese cake is very nice ;)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
ecigwizard blueberry is one of the worst e-liquids ever made.
Actually, thinking about it, so is their Lemon Sherbet.
....and the Strawberry Jam too.

Some makes have it, some don't. ecigwizard lost it years ago.

I know this is probably not the make you are using, but a little dig goes a long way... and ecig bleepin wizard deserve it.

:)

Kellyrob1uk

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2015
Uk
ecigwizard blueberry is one of the worst e-liquids ever made.
Actually, thinking about it, so is their Lemon Sherbet.
....and the Strawberry Jam too.

Some makes have it, some don't. ecigwizard lost it years ago.

I know this is probably not the make you are using, but a little dig goes a long way... and ecig bleepin wizard deserve it.

:)
All I can say is stay away from LiQuid - Incredibly Awesome UK Made 10ml E-Liquid For £1 tried a few and they are bad but for a pound it was worth a try. Still trying to get rid of the horrid blueberry taste out of my tank

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

Kellyrob1uk

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2015
Uk
and now it's cost more than a pound with all the fairy washing up liquid you've used ;)
Guess what I didn't no you could wash the stuff with washing up liquid how thick do I look haha I have just been using warm water no wonder I can't get rid of the taste. I was getting so stressed earlier was ready to have a ciggy but I didn't I just pinched my partners tank hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread