Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by EvilBeast, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. EvilBeast

EvilBeast Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Six Feet Under,Forest Lawn Cemetary in B-Lo,NY
    Hey all,

I just wanted to tell everyone that I ordered some of the new BVC coils for my Nautilus tank and just got them in today.Now I can honestly
    see why there's so much hype around these coils.They really do improve your vape experience greatly and I wanted to spread the word
    to my Nicoticket family. So if your having some what of mediocre vaping experience go and try these out. Its like I can really taste my
    e-liquid and get the most out of it.but now I'm running out of my supply of GCD...time for a big order! Can't wait to try the some of the other
    flavors in this bad boy!! I'm just so happy I got a such an upgrade all for the price of some new coils.Its given my Nautilus a new lease on life lol...

Now I don't really now how this would stand up to a RDA or Kayfun-like in vaping quality but for a clearomizer I have yet to taste
    or experience a better vape.Awesome upgrade for people who already own a Nautilus and more reasons to buy one if your in the
    market for a new clearomizer. Hopefully this helps anyone who was on the fence about getting a nautilus (or mini) or upgrading their old one.
    So yeah they get two BIG thumbs up!!! :thumbs:

2. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet! I've thought about getting a nautilus mini.

3. cthulhufan

cthulhufan Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm so glad to hear this. I've been meaning to order some in for PIF gear. Seems everyone is just raving about how great these are and I'm only reading a few bad luck stories here and there. Glad they are doing the trick for you!

4. TreoTahoe

TreoTahoe Super Member ECF Veteran

+1 for the new coils 1000% better than the old coils

5. EvilBeast

Yep They're doing great I just hope they really do last longer than the old ones.I went through the old ones super faast...mind you I do run them pretty hard though...
    and I have to say awesome avatar and Username..glad to see another Cthulhu head around here!!

6. cthulhufan

cthulhufan Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your avatar. :toast:

7. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

The Elder Gods approve of your attire...:2cool:

8. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I was pleasantly surprised when using one for the first time yesterday! :)

I got one a couple of weeks ago, and finally decided to try it yesterday - It came with the BVC coils. I filled it with a chocolate one I use a lot of, and at first found it tasted different, but I adjusted the watts up on the MVP2 and it tastes more like it should today, and perhaps has more flavour too! ...think I got used to how it tasted in mini Unitanks and mPT2's
    If the coils last well, I'll be very happy! :)

9. Wickedgt

Wickedgt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My wife is going on three weeks with her Mini and BVC head! I have to admit they are pretty awesome... flavor is thick and tasty. Vapor production is also impressive.

I've got 6 boxes of the BVC heads! At this rate I've got 30 months of supplies!

10. EvilBeast

I noticed when I was installing the head that the spring at the bottom of the base (where you put the head in) is getting kind gunked up...what would be the best way to clean it..? I can remove it and give it a rinse but I can't seem to get the blackish gunk off it..maybe rubbing alcohol..?

11. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Not rubbing alcohol. vodka or grain would be better....unless you are in recovery then soak it overnight in dish soap and water?

12. EvilBeast

Nope not in recovery just don't really drink or have any on hand...might have to ask my neighbor. Might be kinda of weird though "Excuse me,But do you happen to have any High proof vodka or grain alcohol"..."What no I don't want to drink it I just want to soak a spring"...lol

13. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

:lol:

I buy the sample bottles for cleaning stuff. :thumb:

14. Wickedgt

Wickedgt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have all kinds of fine Spirits in my pantry... I could probably clean the entire membership of ECF's equipment!!! :cry:

15. penguiness

penguiness Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought one of the small pint bottles of Vodka for cleaning equipment, just the cheapest stuff I could find.

16. AStilettoHeel

AStilettoHeel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They are fantastic! I just got my new mini and some spare BVCs. The strawnilla is even more delicious with these things and I can vape at a higher wattage without that dry burnt taste. LOVE!

17. SanFranAndy

SanFranAndy Full Member Verified Member

I've been hearing some good hype for these coils too. Does anyone know if there will be BVC's for the ETS ?

18. mitro

mitro Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have two Nautilus that have been sitting on the shelf since I first got them because I had ZERO luck with the coils that came with them. This weekend I ordered some BVC coil heads and in anticipation of of their arrival I thought I'd take another stab at the coils I have. Three coils that I pulled from the blister pack had wicks that were crooked and not touching the side of the head on one side. I straightened one out and gave it a proper priming (saturated the wick, installed and filled tank, took numerous primer puffs and let is sit for 30 minutes or so), and what do you know... Its working well. Nothing earth shattering, but certainly a satisfying vape.

Very much looking forward to getting the new coils. Depending on the longevity of them, I could see them cutting back on my need for more rebuildables (I have way too many already :)).

19. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got my mini Nautilus today! So far, so good. I already have a full size Nautilus and it's current coil (BDC) is doing well with CooolCumber Mint. The hardest decision I had today was which juice to put in my new mini. I finally settled on Banana Pudding.

20. Barbchris

Barbchris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am LOVING these BVCs!! Got ripped off by a vendor -- Vapor Co -- "authentic" Nautilus' were all fake! Promised a refund, got nothing & shop is closed. Anyway, 4 tanks collecting dust until I threw the BVCs in them & WOW! Don't feel as ripped off now. In many ways, the coil IS the tank & even in these clones, these coils rock!!

Watched the video in describing the build & there is a ton if wicking material preventing dry hits! Been trying to vape through one flavor to the next, cleaned the tank but put the wet coil back in & I keep hitting the old flavor. These coils hold a ton of juice. Very very happy, a disgruntled customer now happy with clones that now kick some serious vapor & real clean flavor. As bad as I am at building kayfuns, will stick with these for a while :)

May not seem possible, but right now, many of my juices taste better in this tank than my RDAs, more subtle nuances of flavor. Great job Aspire!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.