Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am LOVING these BVCs!! Got ripped off by a vendor -- Vapor Co -- "authentic" Nautilus' were all fake! Promised a refund, got nothing & shop is closed. Anyway, 4 tanks collecting dust until I threw the BVCs in them & WOW! Don't feel as ripped off now. In many ways, the coil IS the tank & even in these clones, these coils rock!!

Watched the video in describing the build & there is a ton if wicking material preventing dry hits! Been trying to vape through one flavor to the next, cleaned the tank but put the wet coil back in & I keep hitting the old flavor. These coils hold a ton of juice. Very very happy, a disgruntled customer now happy with clones that now kick some serious vapor & real clean flavor. As bad as I am at building kayfuns, will stick with these for a while :)

May not seem possible, but right now, many of my juices taste better in this tank than my RDAs, more subtle nuances of flavor. Great job Aspire!!!

Whoa thats a horrible thing they did I am glad they're closed...it really really erks me that people do this! There's shop nearby that's selling cloned mods for outrageous amounts without disclosing that they're clones and I only found out when one of his employees told me .I'm just glad what you got is working and the coils are doing great! Oh and next time you can always go to aspire directly it might take a while coming from china but at least you will know its authentic.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
I just got my mini Nautilus today! So far, so good. I already have a full size Nautilus and it's current coil (BDC) is doing well with CooolCumber Mint. The hardest decision I had today was which juice to put in my new mini. I finally settled on Banana Pudding.

The banana pudding is INSANE with these coils!! :vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I got ripped off by Vapor Co too! Not only did they send me one Nautilus when I ordered and paid for three - it is fake. This happened roughly two months ago.

All attempts to contact them via email and the telephone number I found online failed. Nobody ever answered the phone and I don't even think the email address was valid. I learned they do run a B&M in California that matched the shipping address, which is how I found the phone number.

Lesson learned. After doing more Google research I realized that I was not alone in this rip-off debacle. I even saw Yelp reviews where people were complaining about being ripped off.

I jumped on it too fast while cruising the forum one day and saw someone post the information and low price in a thread about the Nautilus... :facepalm:

I still have two authentic Nautilus and now the fake one still in the box and I'm really happy to see that the new coils are better!! I like rebuilding them but I really want to try the new BVC coils. I really like my Nautilus ... a lot! It's especially great for a no-fuss-fill-and-go option. Honestly with a good stock coil (or a rebuilt singe coil) it's comparable to my Kayfuns - and - I got really good mileage from the stock coils ... until I got a box that were either the bad batch ones (had 2 DOA in one pack)- or fakes. :confused:

If the BVC is even better - I'm sold :)

Can anyone recommend a vendor that sells them?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Does anyone have any thoughts on how these compare to the new enclosed kanger coils for protank 3 and aerotank? And how long are you making it between switching coils with The NT juice?
I just got 5 days with one of those new coils in a Kanger MOW tank containing the CLS and a little GCD.

First used the Nautilus/BVC on Sunday, so we'll see! :)

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
Do you have their B & M address handy? I am thinking about contacting the chamber of commerce in that town. People need to be warned, so many of us ripped of online.

They came up with the story that the orders were I filled & wrong because the owner had a stroke, could not speak & ONLY he had the passwords... But, of they are still running a store, that could be a new all-time low... A "brother" who "doesn't know the business" was "doing the best he could" to fix the online scam/mess... I have tried many times to contact VC also.

Funny, when I emailed to report the problems, they INSTANTLY asked for my phone # & called right away. Whoever I talked to was so kind & embarrassed. I can only guess that person no longer works there. He was a good guy.

Get this, I ordered a mini protank 3. In the box was a horrible mini protank 2 clone, blue, only takes a mini-coil thing. IT WAS USED!!! The coil was wet with fluid & the tank was sticky inside. They threw in another stupid little fake single coil w/it, so it didn't look like a mistake, someone had to do it on purpose.

Sad, to have no conscience about stealing people's hard-earned $.

Would hate for unsuspecting customers to be buying their fake crap after they messed over so many online buyers.

I got ripped off by Vapor Co too! Not only did they send me one Nautilus when I ordered and paid for three - it is fake. This happened roughly two months ago.

All attempts to contact them via email and the telephone number I found online failed. Nobody ever answered the phone and I don't even think the email address was valid. I learned they do run a B&M in California that matched the shipping address, which is how I found the phone number.

Lesson learned. After doing more Google research I realized that I was not alone in this rip-off debacle. I even saw Yelp reviews where people were complaining about being ripped off.

I jumped on it too fast while cruising the forum one day and saw someone post the information and low price in a thread about the Nautilus... :facepalm:

I still have two authentic Nautilus and now the fake one still in the box and I'm really happy to see that the new coils are better!! I like rebuilding them but I really want to try the new BVC coils. I really like my Nautilus ... a lot! It's especially great for a no-fuss-fill-and-go option. Honestly with a good stock coil (or a rebuilt singe coil) it's comparable to my Kayfuns - and - I got really good mileage from the stock coils ... until I got a box that were either the bad batch ones (had 2 DOA in one pack)- or fakes. :confused:

If the BVC is even better - I'm sold :)

Can anyone recommend a vendor that sells them?

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hate to be a Debbie Downer ...........I think the Aerotank, regular size, tastes just as good. In fact the Mini Naut I got yesterday is less satisfying than a carto tank with a Fusion 801 carto in it :( And I can rebuild/wick the older Aerotank coils. Let the lashings begin8-o

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
RIMP-what device are you using and how much power? I've read over in the Clearomizer section of the forum that the mini Nautilus really shines with higher voltage/wattage. I think they said 15-17 watts produced more vapor and flavor than their usual 8-9 watts. Also, did you give the tank/coil time to break in? The 2nd tank could be much better than the first. All that said and I'm not seeing too much difference between my Aero Mega, IBTanked and the mini Nautilus yet myself. I think I need a DNA30 device and not just my MVP and Vamo 2...

Last edited:

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Also love the new BVC's.

I am a flavor junkie. I am also a sweet bakery junkie. 4.2 -4.6 volts is where I have been using the coils on my VTR. Roughly 5-6 ml a day. I got a full 4 days (20+ ml) before I decided to replace. Could of gotten more time as the flavor did not drop substantially. But as I said, I am a flavor junkie. They rock, and extremely happy with their performance.

Note: I am only on my second coil, hopefully all the coils are consistent. Have had other devices/coils/carts and such that were sporadic in performance.

Last edited:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
RIMP-what device are you using and how much power? I've read over in the Clearomizer section of the forum that the mini Nautilus really shines with higher voltage/wattage. I think they said 15-17 watts produced more vapor and flavor than their usual 8-9 watts. Also, did you give the tank/coil time to break in? The 2nd tank could be much better than the first. All that said and I'm not seeing too much difference between my Aero Mega, IBTanked and the mini Nautilus yet myself. I think I need a DNA30 device and not just my MVP and Vamo 2...

I've put 2 tanks thru the mini Naut. I'm vaping the mini Naut at 9w on vv3 and the mini Aero the same w. I rewicked the Aero dc with rayon on the top coil and a taste wick on top. The juice has a def more pronounced taste with the rayon on the Aero :) I'll give it another couple days and then prob sell the mini Naut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread