YAYYY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Haha, my first fill, and it went totally fine. Not even any minor seepage out of the airholes, yay! That usually tells me if something is truly working (though my tendency was to just leak, rapidly, out of whatever openings were in whatever RTA) but I don't trust any build until I refill it.

And OMG, the vape is so neat! I think I said it was similar to my other setups, and I suppose it is in type of vape, and temperature of vape, but it's also just smooootthhh and easy-vaping, with great flavor and almost no throat hit (that's probably my ejuice). After heating it for a while, it's down to .30 resistance, so I'm still confused as to why it's vaping fine at my All Powerful Settings, I guess Eskie was right all this time about resistance not mattering so much in temp mode. :) My steampunk and I Is Happy.

I'm afraid I celebrated by purchasing a couple RTAs I wanted to try but refused to buy because I was like, "You ain't gonna be able to build that Anna, it will suck for you." Of course, that's always POSSIBLE, still, but, eh, I think I know the right directionz to go in now. Plus another awesome thing that I could NOT pass up. But it was all less than $110!!! And, some time next year (fasttech, though I paid the extra 0.17 cents out of interest, really) I will be entering a state of wild frenzy!

I'm also enjoying today since on Monday, I go get my lower implants exposed. I forgot, and it came up quick, I haven't even really recovered fully from the Great Bone Infection saga, so I'm not looking forward to it but I AM looking forward to it, as in about a week, these suckers will be ALL DONE (apart from routine maintenance and cleanings and whatnot). Steak is going to be fantastic!!!

So I'm like 6 months past where I thought I would be and about $2K over budget. Sigh. Not to mention, I am running out of FMLA.... I really shouldn't have bought them, but I have Zero Buyer's remorse (as yet).

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread