• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

yeay! more Mainers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to see that you both have similar ideas to the ones I have. I have great news for you if you both are still interested. I don't want to repost the whole story since I have a thread started with all the info. I will give you both the short version, and a link to the thread if you want to get the full story.

Yesterday, I decided I was going to take action, and in just this 1 short day, I have found a local supplier, "The Maine vape", and reach out to them through Facebook. The owner responded to me, and was very excited about the ideas I presented. I don't have much detail in regard to his business... ... YET! He has given me his cell number, and we will be talking about everything tomorrow, and I will update thread after the talk.

Also, I have started a Facebook page for us. There isn't much to it at this time, but I will be fixing that problem sometime over the weekend!

If you would like to get the full scope, the link is http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5903-lets-start-some-maine-vaping-groups.html . Please check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread