YES! The Prosmoke is a m40x.

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by aDHuM, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aDHuM

aDHuM Full Member

I officially made it official.

I tested multiple combinations of items, all fit properly, all work properly...

So, unless proven otherwise I can 100% say that if you have a Prosmoke PV, its just a rebranded m403...so go get yourself a longer 401/2 battery and all the accessories you need :)

cheers!

2. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    told you so....LOL

3. Elwin

Elwin Senior Member ECF Veteran

I missed the other thread, and just now caught up with this.
    I remember from when I first started vaping reading Fedor's discussions on the 40x series, and found him to be the most knowledgeable member on the boards when it came to them.

Hi Fedor! Glad to see you're still active - so many others have disappeared.

Anyway, I guess now I really am gonna have to break down and buy a new 401 kit...
    :)

4. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nice to meet someone who remembers me. Like your avatar, Elwin!

I have indeed disappeared for a while. Had some tough personal issues but i won't discuss them here.

I myself have rarely been using the M40x. I use them only when i wanna look cool around people, without having a huge 900mAh Maxx/EGO battery on my hands/mouth. I still recommend them to anyone who is looking for an analog lookalike that works like a champ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.