Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Super_X_Drifter: Thanks Bud, appreciate all the support! and thanks for the video! :D

Crash Moses: Wow, very nice looking gang you got there! I believe the rba on the left is a Vicious Ant? But what are those 2 on the right??, those look awesome!

You are correct, sir...Cyclone on the left...and the two on the right are standard RM2s with the chrome/nickel plating sanded off. I did the work myself but Rob will do it for an extra $10 if you ask.

gewain

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2010
Winnipeg Canada
Any chance you could give a little info on how to mod the yk1? I've thought about doing it before but can't figure out how to drill a hole in the center positive post and not destroy positive connector. Would be much appreciated.

I moved away from Genesis about a month ago (still have one built around on a 'hybridized' Natural / RSST , but don't use it much)

On the REO, a RM2
on the Provari, an Oddy clone (Ithaka on the way)
on a k100 a yk1

the latest (k100/yk1) is the cheapest combo I have, and it's the hardest hitting! but alas, dripping gets annoying, but for the expensive juices or the ones you just want a couple of drags of there is just no other combo with the same performance / ratio (we are taking $30~$35 bucks here, including Sony 30A batteries)

Still, I use my three main devices in the order listed above

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Any chance you could give a little info on how to mod the yk1? I've thought about doing it before but can't figure out how to drill a hole in the center positive post and not destroy positive connector. Would be much appreciated.

I will do the same i did for the igo-l for bottom feeding

I didnt drill through center, i removed the positive post and with a dremel and cutting disk (a thick, 1 mm one) made a channel on the side from top to bottom, about 1 - 1.5 mm deep, that was enough for the liquid to go in and out

Will post pick of the igo l later

The yk1 i havent modded yet, only have one and will leave as stock, ordered a second one for modding but hassnt gotten here yet

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
OK, just checked and my IGO-L is right now configured for dripping, but here is the screw I use when I want to use it for bottom feeding

i plan on doing the same for the yk1

IMG_0235.jpg

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc

I ordered one of those about a week ago when it finally arrives I'll make a video on how to mod it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread