Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Seems joyetech has been able to come up with yet another variation of the Evic, this time calling it the Primo. Dual battery, 200w, seems to have the same Evic feature set with the addition of being able to use it as a powerbank.

On the plus side, it is a bit more stylish and attractive (to my eye) than the Evic Duo (I think that's what they called the 1 or 2 battery Evic).

Pic is from the joyetech FB page. Link to full product listing: eVic Primo with UNIMAX 25 Atomizer - Joyetech

primo.JPG

Last edited:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Had been going back and forth on getting the Dual (been wanting a 2-18650 mod), but this might be better. Will keep a watch on this (unless I manage to get a hold of a black-framed Therion & the Rattlesnake battery cover :wub:)!

My desire for the Primo has been put on indefinite hold... I ordered a black Therion with the snake skin battery cover! :hubba:

Reactions: Eskie

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Seems Joyetech has been able to come up with yet another variation of the Evic, this time calling it the Primo.

uh oh.

... Dual battery,

ah, I'm safe! I just can't with the dual (or more!) battery mods. I don't need the power, and I don't like the extra weight. It has saved me from MANY purchases of late. It may be the only thing keeping my spending (mostly) under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread