Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
From what I've seen (and I haven't seen it all) tanks normally work with the 3 part system. But these are tank cartomizers. 2 part systems. So you have nothing to worry about Katz :) ... for now. I figured it sounded like something you would like! With tanks there's no filler! Although you might have to use a syringe, but maybe not! We will see.

Btw, I have no interest in the 3 part idea either. Why complicate things?

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Tanks can be overwhelming at first but i love them. The tanks I have use punched or slotted cartos. You basically take a carto (that has a small hole in it) and place it inside a larger tank (that holds the liquid). There's no need to refill your carto -- each hit you take draws a small bit of juice through the hole to replace what you vaped.

Of course there are many different types of tanks, and many work differently than what I explained above... but the idea is generally the same.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Actually these are indeed 3 parts. The tank is just an empty tank that connects to an atty connected to the batt. Think of it as an ego ran over by a steamroller.... Hopefully mine will have arrived today...... Leave it at that.....

I see :(
Thank you sir for clearing that up.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
No problem Ms. Harmony. Really enjoying this king diamond xl manual here at work. Just me in the warehouse can be a vaping fool. :)

I know what you mean sir! Since I work evenings I can't wait for everyone to go home so I can vape at my desk :) Although I converted a coworker so now we vape together on the nights he works. I was showing off my new diamonds the other night and then I stood up to go do some actual work and saw a lady standing at her desk (we have sit/stand desks) and I know she must've seen plumes of vapor coming from our cube!! I was so worried she would tell my boss! She might have, he's on vacation, so I might hear about it next year. She had to see it though, we weren't being discreet at all! Hope I don't get in trouble! As far as I know my company has no written rules about vaping inside, but my boss likes to make shtuff up.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Thought I'd never go back to manuals again after how great a shorty king diamond auto is. Happy to say I was wrong. Just can't stop talking about how great they are. An advanced kit featuring a slim line charger, the new pcc that's being worked on, a bottle of juice, a pack of blanks of each type, and 3 xl manual king diamonds would be truly advanced. Well worth the $100+ price it would cost... Just saying.....

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
my favorite one of my new manuals is a stealth regular I have. The button is so sensitive and I can really feel that mah! lol :)

Clover, please do not be offended this is just a point of clarification. What you are feeling is the combination of voltage and the newer/quicker switch which is giving your flavors that enjoyable "punch". mAh is not a unit of measurement but a rating and without getting technical it only relates to how long a battery will perform based on use at a standard set of load.

Higher mAh....longer lasting. In any case I know what you mean, the new batteries rock!

Happy holidays, wishing you the best in 2012.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
On another note who all has tried the new manuals? More mah than the vapor king series, best button V4L has ever offered, simply put the best gen 1 kr808 on the market. Made by V4L and all. :)

One of those vaping things I was never going to bother with, but I am loving my regular diamond manual - the one that works. Linda Blair is still flashing at me.

I have a diamond XL manual and I love it.Its magenta and pretty and it hits great.It seems to have more power than the old ones.Its my fav!:)
Oooh, you got the Magenta? How is the colour for you compared to your pink?

Higher mAh....longer lasting. In any case I know what you mean, the new batteries rock!

I don't think I will ever understand this technical stuff, but I too find more 'punch' to my flavours and think they rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread