Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Anybody else seen this? Looks like a 400$ penguin for 90$ advertised with a real dna 75. First big name regulated squonker clone. Kinda interesting, cheaper than vtinbox or therion 75 squonker
Screenshot_20170522-223407.png
Screenshot_20170522-223427.png

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I saw this one on fasttech for the same price.

YFTK SVA Styled 75W TC VW APV Box Mod

Honestly I would go with the VT Inbox because it is
  1. Still a dna 75 Board
  2. Same Form factor
  3. Internals look cleaner on the the Inbox
  4. Lots of persons have one on these forms and they are a solid mod
  5. The Inbox kit is about $10 cheaper.
That is just my opinion. It caught my eye and if it would have been around $60 or so I probably would pick it up. If the internals turned out to be not the greatest, I would pull the board as a backup to the board on the Inbox :vapor:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Yftk makes some bottles that are supposed to be softer than silicone or super soft.
    They are a bit costly for China items but they look like a different design and may not need an oring.If pictures are accurate metal cap snaps on instead of threading on.
    Are there any reviews of the yftk sva clone?

Reactions: stols001

Booteam

Jun 6, 2017
    Got my clone yesterday. The build quality is fine. Bottles are super soft, but all I have is this and a Frankenskull clone, so nothing else to compare to unfortunately.

Uses a DNA75 chip as the listing says. I've already connected to Escribe and played around with some settings to test.

510 is adjustable but a bit finicky. My Hadaly doesn't connect with the mod pin screwed all the way down. Raising it by a half turn or more works, but sometimes it's just a half turn, sometimes a bit more. Once the connection is made though, it stays connected so that's something. Also, mine seems to be a bit lopsided so my atty doesn't sit quite flush or even as you can see in the last picture.

If anyone wants more details or pictures, let me know and I'll do my best to provide what I can.

IMG_2999_zpswvwterby.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsfcjdamlr.jpg

IMG_3003_zpscnytc05t.jpg

IMG_3005_zpsz5wmyjoi.jpg

Booteam

Jun 6, 2017
    Do all other RDA beside badly sit lopsided?
    If they made white body with black door,penguin colored,Id definitely get one.Still might in all black.

The Hadaly is the only bf rda I have right now so it's the only one I've put on this mod. I have a shift on the way, but all my other attys are tanks. I'll try a few when I get home later tonight just to see how they sit.

Mr47

Nov 5, 2016
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Tried a few Rta's just to see how they sit. Same issue with lopsidedness unfortunately.
    Any chance you could post a picture of the engraved side? I have read somewhere the quality of the engraving is rough and the owner said the left over delrin material in between the engraved lines needed to be cleaned.
    Maybe he was unlucky and Quality Control was taking a nap.

Booteam

Jun 6, 2017
    Any chance you could post a picture of the engraved side? I have read somewhere the quality of the engraving is rough and the owner said the left over delrin material in between the engraved lines needed to be cleaned.
    Maybe he was unlucky and Quality Control was taking a nap.

Here you go. It's definitely not perfect but I can live with it.

IMG_3012_zpskglm4pj2.jpg

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    The crooked 510 isnt a big deal as long as the build quality is good. you can always replace the 510. But for $90.00 it should be stright so shame on ytk-......lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully it's just something that passes through QC by accident and if someone bought another it won't have the flaw.
    I've gotten atomizers with flaws but 95% are in top shape.
    Unfortunately a crooked 510 reflects on build quality but I still may get one.
    If the DNA chip is authentic and connections are solid it's worth the cost.
    I don't think a DIY could buy parts cheaper than cost of whole mod.
    Do they ever make it with white colors so it reflects penguin?
    White and black is what I prefer.A white body with black door or visa versa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread