Not open for further replies.

The_BIG_Red89

Jun 22, 2017
Some more pics.....
995872902b931eb448329550ffa881da.jpg
f79c8a377c99cdf81d1c54271c0f2cd2.jpg
6ca8705c4c3b30c86ecd69ecb6389a2d.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
You think a mod maker bf 510 without any washers would fit in there?

nevin

Mar 22, 2013
etters, pa, usa
You think a mod maker bf 510 without any washers would fit in there?

original 510 is aprox. 16mm dia (matches a origen little just perfect)

just got my SVA clone bout a week ago. LOVE IT. just recently jumped on the squonk bandwagon & kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

i know there's been some talk about the dna75 & the weak battery/battery status indicator. i happily run at 1 ohm and from the devices i have, i'll bet this runs it as close to what i want, full battery power (or 16w@1ohm=4-4.2v) (haven't put a meter on it yet to verify) until battery is completely drained (confirmed by a good hobby style charger). i know i might be the exception (running at 1ohm) but it does it very well.

I've never been able to get behind the super-low sub-ohm setups (.Xohm - .5ohm). don't know if it's that i've never had the setup right, but the rate that the super sub-ohm stuff goes through batteries is enough of a reason for me to stay away from them.

i wanted a small, light weight, regulated, squonker that wasn't tied to a OEM style bottle and had a replaceable 18650. Yes, this was a bit pricey, but well worth it in my opinion, and available. was actually going to grab the steam crave sqonk box, but it's a little bigger & i believe out of production (wasn't able to find it in stock)

so far, i've swapped the bottle for one of the square 8.5-ish ml bottles, and plan to change the silver end/side plates to a different color.

all in all, very happy with mine so far.

business2091

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
KU
So I suppose this is the "owner thread" for YFTK SVA 75W clone on ECF?

Just got mine two days ago, and it's very well made, sans the battery contacts (dirty/rusted i'm not sure). Main reason I got it over the Inbox is because of how light it is. Not only small, but light. I feel much happier with it in my pant pocket not hitting my thigh when I'm moving around.

Other than that, the only concern at this point is how well the delrin surface will hold up. And I'm looking for any tip on maintaining a delrin mod.

P.S., I've been mostly insulate to any mod that's more expensive than $100, so I didn't realize this was a clone until I became aware of YFTK clone first. A piece of Delrin at hundreds of dollars for me is just high way robbery.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have a question. I have several bf RDA's only one of which will make contact with the positive 510. Does anyone have a hint or instructions on how to adjust the 510 up so that it will make contact with the other atomizers?
    The 510 is adjustable.
    Use a flat driver, clockwise raises the pin.

• Informative
    Reactions: CMD-Ky
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread