Yihi Vs Evolv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
Hey Guys,

So as most of us know, Evolv and Yihi are the two best chip makers for vaping. I'd like to know your opinion on which is better. I've had experience with both and I have to say that both have a lot of pros and very few cons.

I started out with Yihi with my ipv Mini 2 and I've usually used that more than the Evolv chipsets, but I've also gotten the Vaporshark dna 40 and liked it a lot.

So what are your guys opinions? Do you prefer one over the other? Do you have a different chipset maker you prefer?

I'd just like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Ghostin

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi ghostin
build three mods w the dna 20 one with the dna 30 . I never vape above 18 watts and see no reason for the 30 even
now the new 40 has temp control if you want to play with that interesting but not for me at this time.
my go to mods ..two of them...are the sx350 s . love them . one was wired for up and down switches , got rid of them !
easy to use the tilting . the quality is very nice and holding up to my abuse . the sx 350 is a little easier to build with...less soldering.
but a little bigger. the charger ...if that is 1 amp ill eat my hat !
just finished a mod with the okr10 ship 2 18650 in series balanced external charger . also vapes very nice
opinions will vary !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread