• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You could here a pin drop on here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
Hello from Austin. There are about 30 shops in town and somebody must be supporting them! Where is everybody? Lol. Want to meet some more locals!

I support a few of them. Some of the shops here are just set up for making as much money as they can before closing. There are a few decent ones here though.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I've seen some meet ups on google+ but all seem to be in the past with no future date.
It would be cool to get one of those together in Round Rock area... A vape bash or something would be cool too... With all the B&ms popping up I'm surprised we haven't seen more along these lines...I guess they are all startups at this point..
We could all just take over a pool hall or something... Lol

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I support a few of them. Some of the shops here are just set up for making as much money as they can before closing. There are a few decent ones here though.

What area are you in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm north, just barely not in Round Rock. There are three places I can get to within 10 minutes now, and another three or more I can get to in 15-20. It's pretty crazy. There are a couple that I really like.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Anybody planning to go to Vape blast next month?? My girlfriend and I are planning to head up for it.

Oh YEAH!!! I can't wait. And to sample some GREAT juices -- oh my. Anybody missing this is going to shortly feel pretty silly. Here's their event's web site. March 14, 15, & 16 2014 in Lewisville, TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread