• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You don't REALLY want to switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
I'm lucky maybe, but I haven't experienced that in this forum yet. In fact, a couple times, when I've beaten myself up here a bit about my lingering diet of a few cigarettes, people have been very nice about reminding me about how much I'm not smoking.

Odd experience last night. Even after pretty much hooking myself up to my 510 through the evening, around 11:00 came a mighty urge to smoke. Hadn't had one since about 6:00 and had left my pack in the car. Went to grab it and COULDN'T find it! (I have gone from buying cartons to buying packs, so it wasn't the simple matter of opening a new one.) Freaked out a little bit about not being able to smoke my 5th or 6th of the day, and just felt sad. Then I found the pack on the passenger seat floor. I hate to admit how much I enjoyed lighting up after that.

So, I'm not there yet, but I keep reminding myself-- I'm about 80% quit, and noticing positive effects.

Just found this. It sounds just like my story. Thanks for posting it. I remember 80% quit & the positive. Hooray!!

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Isn't it odd that some of us smoked the exact same "flavor" of cigarette for years on end, but NEED variety in a vape? At least there are hundreds to choose from. lol

This still Cracks me up.

I have yet to find my flavor. For me it's gotta be a Tobacco though, I still smoke analogs I just refuse to buy packs. I'm hoping to find that vendor who sells the menthol tobacco I like with a good non-menthol flavor as well. Not really into the all-day-vapes of fruit flavors or foods.
I think I'm going to give Mister-e-liqiuid a try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread