You know you are obsessed when ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCVape

Aug 30, 2016
Your All Day Vape is actually four or five vapes, maybe six if that order from Cloud Alchemist arrives today ...

Your have purchased a tank, hated it, still use it because it's good for juices you don't really care about .. and you are looking at the upgrade that just dropped for $29.95

You have ever created your own "Inverted Exo-Alien Double Stitched Coil"

You ordered a box mod ... and, while waiting for delivery, shopped for another box mod.

.. ditto for any tank

Have neither the time nor space to create DIY juices, but are still considering what you would make.

You have emptied and cleaned a tank that was filled with perfectly good juice because, well, that new juice arrived.

.. and you swore it was your new ADV.

Your coil jig was always a screwdriver that worked fine, then you got a jig kit ... and you still use your faithful screwdriver but feel a little guilty.

When you see "Organic Cotton" on any non-vape product, you read the description top to bottom.

You've just purchased some piece of furniture or accessory to hold all your vaping stuff ... next to the other piece of furniture that is holding all your vaping stuff.

You have created a spreadsheet to track coil breakin time and replacement time .. using Bayesian statistics, which you hated in school, but now see the utility of it all.

... ditto for anything involving Ohm's Law.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You have created a spreadsheet to track coil breakin time and replacement time .. using Bayesian statistics, which you hated in school, but now see the utility of it all.

... ditto for anything involving Ohm's Law.

Hey, I only have 3 tabs on my spreadsheet. One for recipe history (including amounts made and follow up comments and ratings), an ingredient list which I update after mixing so I know what to reorder well in advance, and a tank history for coil and wick ages. No graphs at all. Honest (well, other than the folder of screencaps from Device Monitor when playing in eScribe).

Would the fact that on vape mail days the postman doesn't place the packages in the mailbox as they wouldn't all fit, but rather leaves it on the front porch in one of those big official USPS plastic crates count?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have a spreadsheet with the names, source, price, specs, and atomizer pairings. The atomizer pairings reference a second tab with the same info for atomizers. I've used logic formulas to fill in the pairings and usage states for the atomizers.

Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NYCVape

Aug 30, 2016
I have a spreadsheet with the names, source, price, specs, and atomizer pairings. The atomizer pairings reference a second tab with the same info for atomizers. I've used logic formulas to fill in the pairings and usage states for the atomizers.

Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hey, it's only a phase ... hold on, I hear a delivery truck pulling up!!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When you are following all new posts on ECF for almost 5 hours straight. Just did that, not kiddin:)
When you are following all new posts on ECF for over 5 years straight. Just did that, not kiddin:)

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
...when you necro a 6 month old thread to post in it :lol:
I was looking for the You Know When You're Obsessed When... thread that was here not too long ago but couldn't find it. Didn't realized it was that old till I posted in it and then is was like oh geez, this one is old, what did I just do. I just went with it. I guess I was so obsessed that I didn't even realize I was bringing back a 6 month old thread.

So one can be very obsessed with out even realizing they are more obsessed than they think, lol:)

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
When you take a huge cotton piece out of a medicine bottle and wonder if it would be good for wicking (as it looked perfectly identical to the stuff you're using, and not just a big ball, but an actual huge strip of it).

Then when you actually try it and find how different it actually is. Yum..:unsure:

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
When you're sick as a dog but still know that you have to get some DIY done....
18194675_10212631802048166_6125104450548106705_n.jpg

And .. when your base is in a 8 liter water jug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread