Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
(add your own, too!)

You know you're hooked on V4L when...

...you're jonesing for your order to show up--not to get what's in it, but because you wanna make your NEXT order and you promised yourself you wouldn't till you got... well, the last two you made less than 24 hours apart.

...you're a new vaper, and while you still crave analogs, you don't give in... because you haven't tried 3 of the flavs you have yet and smoking would cut into your vaping time.

...people assume you're getting a commission from V4L, based on your enthusiasm for the product.

...you refer to Mark, Steve, and Leaford like they're old pals. "Oh, I think I have Mark's card in my purse..." "Oooh, look what Leaford sent for Christmas..."

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
lol belle!

...you want to order another kit - or maybe two - because, awww, your batteries could all blow at once, all 3 of your charging mechanisms that came with your kit could just plunk... something could happen to your usb passthrough *and* if it could happen to that one, it could happen to your backup. you know... anything can happen.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
lol belle!

...you want to order another kit - or maybe two - because, awww, your batteries could all blow at once, all 3 of your charging mechanisms that came with your kit could just plunk... something could happen to your usb passthrough *and* if it could happen to that one, it could happen to your backup. you know... anything can happen.

:lol: as a new vaper, i am having these anxieties myself. i'm like... why would i only own two batteries?! WHAT WAS I THINKING? :lol:

henrid84

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
houston
When the mailman is afraid to see you coming because you are always searching for that Priority Mail from V4L, even though you JUST placed the order yesterday!

haha, or when you have to give a V4L business card to the Mailman so he understands why you've been getting so many packages lately. :lol:

maaron

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
lima,Ohio
... You have Mark & Steve in your blackberry phone book.
Haha I have their phone numbers and e-mail adresses in mine! Oh and the web site and this forum under blackberry bookmarks!:D
.........You get in trouble with your spouse when she sees last months bank statement and sees there is only a few days between orders!8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread