You know you're hooked on V4L when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamchildwest

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I place an order and within a day, I'll already have something else on my next "WISH LIST." Once those weekly package(s) arrive, I just smile sweetly and tell my nonsmoking husband that "I'm spending money as if my life DEPENDED on it!"
(I've quit my nasty habit of shoe shopping for now...I need to TRY to forecast when I will "BREAK EVEN," if there is such a thing! Still have a ways to go before that happens...LOL)

This forum and V4L also bookmarked. I check both sites AT LEAST once daily to make sure I haven't missed anything...or anyone! ;)

Last edited:

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
When you treat the crew like family - worrying about their health and being overworked, worrying about being in a foreign land and eating properly. :)

Well we know our bug eating friend in China is more interested in eating adventures than proper nutrition!
bugs_213.gif

Eeeek! Leaford is coming!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
About 17. I have tried 6 others (single cartos, 3 of those should be here tomorrow) . I plan to order 3 of the new ones too! The only true tobacco I have is Marl..for hubby.
I keep 3 flavors going at one time and refill all of them.
As for color co-ordination..yes I have a problem..solved now that I have my blue Rum and Coke cartos!!
You know how I know I am addicted? When my two grandsons smelled my RY4 and a jumped up to see if grandpa was making toast with butter and jelly! It took them both sniffing the air to lead them to me!..Now I have to go make toast for the boys...lol
Oh and they think spearmint smells "minty'!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread