Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I never loved it but I do love my RTAS (rebuildable tank atomizer) costs so much Less than buying pre made coils and Nothing compares to the flavor! ( with the exception of dripping) once you try it you will never go back to pre-made coils again. it's a LOT easier than you think to build and once you get the hang of it it's a very QUICK process to build one! Those pre-made coils are so costly you wouldn't believe how much money you can save! The coils also last a LOT longer and are easily cleaned to extend life even farther. if your not sure what you will need to start you can watch a few YouTube videos on coil building. the videos will go step by step and should be a big help. best wishes hope this is helpful

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Sorry, Placed the SBM in carts 1/2 dozen times. Between Finances and debate over usefulness as opposed to what I already have - Never ordered.

Last Basket - Yesterday - Fasttech
2 x STM
2 x Build Deck v2
Removed and replaced
TFV4 Tri-coils
TRV4 Quad coils
Ordered and confirmed in Stock

Just won a Smok Cloud Maker Kit :D
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
:glug:

Tootle-Womper!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I loved the original Protank back in the day, moreso when I found you could rebuild them, but hadn't been near a Kanger product until recently when I picked up a Subtank on a whim. I wish it were for me. I think I'm missing something. So many people love them, love the big hard lung hits and while I can produce the clouds, I barely taste a thing.

Maybe the point of them is lost on me, but a rich flavourful juice on my original Lemo tastes like air on the Subtank. I read a few users' opinions who explained mouth to lung is not the way to go on this tank and followed their advice to 'hit it as hard as you can', deep lung inhales. The clouds were aplenty but still couldn't taste anything.

Mine sits in a corner on my desk with some juice that I don't really like, gathering cobwebs. Shame. I feel like there's a world of potential there.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I like anything I can suck on that produces vapor :)

The Aspire Triton has a pretty good rebuildable deck you can purchase separately for it.... The Triton is a fairly decent tank for sure.

Sorry, but I can't disagree more. My personal experience with the Triton tank is that it leaks, is unreliable and the RBA is the worse excuse for a RBA ever offered. Both are collecting dust in my junk drawer.

I'm glad to see that at least someone likes the Triton.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Sorry, but I can't disagree more. My personal experience with the Triton tank is that it leaks, is unreliable and the RBA is the worse excuse for a RBA ever offered. Both are collecting dust in my junk drawer.

I'm glad to see that at least someone likes the Triton.

Interesting........... I have never had one leak out of the thing or any other problem for that matter.......... I also like my Arctic sub ohm lots but it doesn't have a rebuildable deck for it (yet)........ The Triton perform as well as my arctic at lower wattage but my Arctic seems to handle higher wattage a tad bit better as it was design for higher wattage. They both are my favorite tanks so far.... Sure, there are better tanks out there but I have had zero problems out of either one of them.

I used to only use RDA's but am getting more into tanks as I got sick of dripping and always having to carry juice around.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Interesting........... I have never had one leak out of the thing or any other problem for that matter.......... I also like my Arctic sub ohm lots but it doesn't have a rebuildable deck for it (yet)........ The Triton perform as well as my arctic at lower wattage but my Arctic seems to handle higher wattage a tad bit better as it was design for higher wattage. They both are my favorite tanks so far.... Sure, there are better tanks out there but I have had zero problems out of either one of them.

I used to only use RDA's but am getting more into tanks as I got sick of dripping and always having to carry juice around.

This is "par for the course" when it comes to Vaping products. I own+use a few that many others seemingly HATE and have nothing but issues with and I've never experienced a problem or issue with them.

I'm glad to hear that someone is enjoying their Triton purchase as while I have a dozen or more other Aspire products that I've enjoyed using, the Triton is not one of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread