Your 510 Mega Cartomizers are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I received my 510 mega cartomizers from you yesterday and I just wanted to let you know they are great. I had gotten my first ones from another vendor and they had a nasty taste and the filler was ick, I decided to try one more time and had heard good things about you so decided to go ahead and order. Fast shipping and quality of these is wonderful. When I popped off the endcap and compared yours are by far cleaner looking. I also wanted to thank you for your quick answer when I emailed a question.
Thanks from a new NHALER customer.

g33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Hey Drew...I second the great mega's. I've been ordering them for a few months now, but had a question. I've noticed that the ones that have been coming in lately have a faint goldish "K" stamped on them. The couple of batches that I first ordered didn't. They look like the same manufacturer, but the ones with the K seem to not hit quite as good as the original ones (from a few months ago). I have a couple left and when put up against each other, the older ones seem to perform slightly better. Is it just a difference in the supplier? And would there be any chance on getting the older batch back lol! I like them both and will continue to order, but I've been curious to ask this! The "K" ones still perform really well too ;)

Thanks in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread