Your Dead Leo Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
Hello all....does anyone have any dead leo batteries that they can give up...i am in need of some parts that i can't buy....i already have a thread in the clasifieds but no luck so i thought i would ask here....if it is wrong to ask here...i appologize...just shoot me a pm if you can help or point me in the right direction...thanx

TODSHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
OHIO, USA
Todsho, where in Ohio are you? I'm in the Cleveland area. I'd love to get a vapor gathering going. Maybe get Vaporbomb in on the action too. They're in the Akron area.

Hey jackal3...I'm in Youngstown.... about 1 - 1-1/2 hours from Cleveland and 45min to an hour from Akron. Funny you should mention that..I was thinking the same thing.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Todsho, where in Ohio are you? I'm in the Cleveland area. I'd love to get a vapor gathering going. Maybe get Vaporbomb in on the action too. They're in the Akron area.

Can I come too? West side of Cleveland/a regular customer w/Vaporbomb and I'll bring my Leos with me lol....seriously! That would a really nice thing to plan for on if it was held on a Saturday/Sunday!

zengrrl

Nov 8, 2010
seattle
An update: There were a number of "bad batches" of Leo batteries, but thanks to the work of people like Michelle at ecigarsenal.com, the problem seems to have been addressed....she has been in contact with the manufacturer(s) in China, and they were alerted to the faulty switches, not only by her but by others, probably vapingzone, as well, anyway, my last few batteries (both the solid blue leds and the on/off function bats) have worked quite well. Not expecting the original year's duration anymore but would be delighted with a three to six month life....will keep you posted.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
An update: There were a number of "bad batches" of Leo batteries, but thanks to the work of people like Michelle at ecigarsenal.com, the problem seems to have been addressed....she has been in contact with the manufacturer(s) in China, and they were alerted to the faulty switches, not only by her but by others, probably vapingzone, as well, anyway, my last few batteries (both the solid blue leds and the on/off function bats) have worked quite well. Not expecting the original year's duration anymore but would be delighted with a three to six month life....will keep you posted.

(looks questioningly at her Leo...) I've had this one since mid-February (Got it from Michele at ECA) and while it's starting to last 6-7 hours instead of 8-10 on a charge, it's still working nicely! My other two (also from ECArsenal) are only one month younger than this one and they're still lasting 8-10 hours with absolutely no performance problems...I think you're gonna be fine! Mistakes happen..:blink:

zengrrl

Nov 8, 2010
seattle
(looks questioningly at her Leo...) I've had this one since mid-February (Got it from Michele at ECA) and while it's starting to last 6-7 hours instead of 8-10 on a charge, it's still working nicely! My other two (also from ECArsenal) are only one month younger than this one and they're still lasting 8-10 hours with absolutely no performance problems...I think you're gonna be fine! Mistakes happen..:blink:

I wish it were true, but the replacements I ordered only lasted July 1 or thereabouts to today, August 20. One was the old steady blue type and one the on/off switch type. The on/off type started blinking wildly for no reason, and when I charged it until the light went off, it was very hot to the touch. The steady blue just stopped charging at all, though I can still use it occasionally as a pass through. They both went "out" within a few days of each other. I am totally unimpressed. I ordered another two Boge Leo batts today and I will let you all know how long the next batch lasts. If it is less than 3 months again, it could be:

(a) the batteries are faulty;
(b) my method of recharging is faulty (either through a car charger or through a laptop usb) in which case I should get an outlet charger?

But I'm so darned tired of the problem I'm tempted to change brands. Will keep you posted.

zengrrl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread