Your eGo kit is FANTASTIC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ego kit today...thank you for the Fast Shipping!

I am still very new to this and have no idea what a LR atty is. I did notice I got one that was silver and one that was titanium (the color of my EGO). I know the LR is low resistance but what is the difference?

I also got the drip tip but am not sure how to use it...LOL

I also got two different types of cartomizers since I have been reading good things on them. (regular and mega) I got the Dr. Pepper flavor in the Mega and I think I needed a DR. after taking a small vape...LOL Are they all that strong? I about coughed up a lung!LOL I then tried the Cherry regular cartomizer and that was much better so I am guessing it is the Dr.Pepper flavor I DONT like. Is there a way to empty them and add a new flavor?

DrGabber

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Oswego, New York
I am still very new to this and have no idea what a LR atty is. I did notice I got one that was silver and one that was titanium (the color of my EGO). I know the LR is low resistance but what is the difference?

I got a black eGo. In my kit, the black atty was standard and the silver one was LR. Basically the LR attys run hotter and produce more vapor than standard ones. I am LOVING the LR atty.

I also got the drip tip but am not sure how to use it...LOL

Ahh, the drip tip. You just put it on the end of the atomizer instead of using a cart. Then just drip 2-3 drops of juice down the hole. vape away and when you start to lose flavor or the atty starts tasting dry, add a couple more drops. No more messing around with refilling @#$&! carts and no more pulling off carts to drip! :D

ghost1227

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Omaha, NE
ghost1227.com
I sold out of the black at the moment but the Riva is a little cheaper and as far as I can tell is a better quality and lasts a little longer than the EGo batts so Im kinda on the fence with reordering the Ego's...Thanks for your interest...
Drew

Interesting... I hadn't noticed the deal on that one. Just did my research and I've gotta say I'm tempted. The 'improvements' look sweet. Is there any difference between your kit and the one that is available via the EM site?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Ego cone does fit on the Riva...The button is softer like a silicone and dosent get that "stuck" feeling to it...The manufacturer claims the battery is 750 mah but, I have done some pretty extensive research on tab batteries (ego riva style) and cant find any that would fit in that tube that are over 700 mah...One of the things about batteries is that all manufacturers say they are a little higher than they actually are so the only way to tell for sure is by doing testing on them that requires some pretty expensive equipment and knowledge...My Li Mn High drain batteries come numbered with data sheets on each one that gives the specific mah of every battery...This is very uncommon but can be requested when buying large batches, directly from the manufacturer...
Drew

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
I sold out of the black at the moment but the Riva is a little cheaper and as far as I can tell is a better quality and lasts a little longer than the EGo batts so Im kinda on the fence with reordering the Ego's...Thanks for your interest...
Drew

Well I just took your advice and ordered the Riva. I already have the Ego and I was only really going to buy a drip tip and a LR atty but...I saw that you think the Rive is better so Im taking your word!! And you have it in pink!!!! Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread