• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

YOUR Expierence, and luck with customs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
When I lived state side early 90's, the numerous stories I heard of people losing contraband or questionable items in shipping, Always and Only involved FedEx! There was a phrase, FedEx - The quickest way to get busted when it has to be there!

A friend had her flat envelope returned with a stern warning notice about sending bills and stock certificates without proper authorization papers to accompany it after she put a few bills in a Birthday Card and FedEx it to her grandson on the east cost.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Whell I have started to get into DIY big time I have two liters of VG no nic 4 liters of PG no nic both I got from canadian sources and then I ordered 2x500 ml 100gm/ml of nic, one VG and one PC from the USA I really hope it makes it here . The thing that kind of bugged me was he charge me $149 for the 1/2 liter and the day after he shipped it dropped his price to $109 for the 1/2 liter . You would think the would pass the saving on to me but no his email did say he was getting a better price from this supplier so that is why the price drop . Bunner for me 1 day later I would have saved $80 .

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
it is just not worth using fedex or ups if you use ground service. pay the extra and get air because you'll pay the same amount in the end. with ground it's cheaper up front, takes longer to get to you, then down the road they send a bill. I'd just as soon pay it all up front and get my crap in 1-2 days

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Hope you got a lot of friends. That is a lot of liquid to use before it expires. 1 litre of 100mg = 5 litres @ 20mg or 5000ml.
5000ml/5ml per day = 1000 days.
That is right Switched! For 1 person that is too much. I sold all my nic because I too had 1 250ml bottle of 60mg and a 500ml of 60mg, and I cut the 500ml and sold half of it to one person and half to the other. I have no nic now, but that's ok cuz I have a ton of premixes I will never go through in a year either.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
*cough* I think I could contribute :)

Yea that is a big tickle trunk you carry.

I just received a $15 brokerage bill from FedEx for my last MadVapes order which was worth $200 but only declared as $23...:confused:

I love a good conspiracy theory since we've been raving about madvapes seems poeple are starting to have troubles?

That is right Switched! For 1 person that is too much. I sold all my nic because I too had 1 250ml bottle of 60mg and a 500ml of 60mg, and I cut the 500ml and sold half of it to one person and half to the other. I have no nic now, but that's ok cuz I have a ton of premixes I will never go through in a year either.

I know the feeling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread