• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

YOUR Expierence, and luck with customs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I am really liking the grand. it just feels beef in the hand and comfortable. lid holds better than the mini, and no sharpish edges. I have to put my pinky under the mini when pressing the button but not the grand. that's become a habit but was testing it and find it's just comfortable. non shiny is the best. the silver door on the mini always has finger prints. even the black on mine is shiny. the grand has a more matte finish and I can't see the smudges. I might have to order a new door for the mini

I still taste pina colada though a bit and been vaping for a few hours on this thing. still, I am in nirvana. well time to fly. I have an hour to get to the studio and setup.

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
I'm too new to have had any problems yet. I was unsure of ordering outside the country so avoided it. My first order delivered in 2 days via Canada Post Air, although the company I ordered from is based in NYC, the distribution warehouse is in Canada so it never went through customs.

I have had packages hung in customs of other items bought with a China return or postmark but never seized... (knock wood) yet.

never went through customs? you sure got lucky :p

im waiting until the day before i go to cuba to order more juices- that way they'll be here when i come back hahaha

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
Dark blue with a black lid. I'm going to have to clean it though. it had a pina colada in it before and I can taste it over my 3 and 5 I just loaded in. it's morning though and maybe I'll just power vape until the flavour changes..

Pipeous, whats your best method of getting out nasty taste in the atomizer?
i got black coffee n a bit of spearment in one that ican't get out.... vodka?

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
i would order now, but i'm worried that if i do there might be some lucky situation that would put it through sooner,
but if it comes when i leave, canadapost would only hold it for 7-10 days and then send it back :(

ON THE WAY -------------------------- should be here next week sometime :)
HG
c cola,
litchie,
nuport,
cappucinno

FSusa
Gummy bears
Key Lime Pie ( hyped for this one)
jager bomb
RY4 ( last try for the RY4, been through 3 different kinds already and still not a fan =\ )

V.ium.
6 x 3 ml sampler packs :p
Virginia tobacco
Cinnamon
Caramel
red bull
chocolate
Sub-Zero (think this would be a good additive to most juices)

JH
30ml Strawberry cheesecake
smores sample
original dk tab 70pg/30vg
Juicy fruit
rool'eez

^ and they're throwing in free samples and a 901 g4 cart to try :D . JH is awesome =)

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
LOL
come home from vacation, theres a bunch of empty bottles with a note " Sorry, couldnt help myself!, heres a cookie"
Hhahaha
guess i'll be waiting quite sometime for the fsusa order then ? ... deng :(
i HATE USPS
takes forever, the delivery people are ...... most the time, and they charge you ALOT sometimes.

my roomate bought a hoodie on ebay for $120.00, it was usps and they charged him about an extra $90.00
just ridiculous.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
LOL
come home from vacation, theres a bunch of empty bottles with a note " Sorry, couldnt help myself!, heres a cookie"
Hhahaha
guess i'll be waiting quite sometime for the fsusa order then ? ... deng :(
i HATE USPS
takes forever, the delivery people are ...... most the time, and they charge you ALOT sometimes.

my roomate bought a hoodie on ebay for $120.00, it was usps and they charged him about an extra $90.00
just ridiculous.

UPS I think is the one that jams you with brokerage fee's, USPS takes weeks on end but I've never gotten a bill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread