DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Goose!

I have a full-sized Nautilus and the Subtank Mini - comparable size. The juice lasts a little longer in the Nauti 'cause I don't push it nearly as hard as the STM. I also have a couple of kayfun clones, but those seem to go through juice fairly quickly.

I even use Kanger Protank 2s - load one up and take to work (sometimes carry a spare). I'm more comfortable flying the full-sized Nauti for an all-day load.

I'm simple - it just works for me :)

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I use Foggers at work. 4.5ml. That may be too small for you, but the V6 is top fill and easy to do. I wear it on top of an 18350 mod, so I run thru 2 batts per tank. A full tank and 2 batts usually lasts me all day, but I carry a U-can and an extra spare batt just in case. My full size Nauti is like 6ml, probably the biggest tank I have. You might look at that. I don't use it much because it has pre-made coils and I sub ohm on a mech. Just got in a regulated box, though, so that may change. It's pricy, but you might want to look at a bottom feed RDA and a squonk-box. There's a dude in the suppliers forum who makes one with a 6ml bottle.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
I started out on a I stick 30w with a nautilus. It lasted me a day and then some but then RDAs came into the picture and one thing led to another now I can't put my RDA down I'm just getting used to the orchid which I think is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Now I just need a RTA with a big enough juice tank to last me the day. I have a big dripper coming but I got a feeling I'm going to fall head over heels for this orchid.

Unless I'm doing a lot of driving around, I pretty much stick to my RDAs for all-day vaping. While that means I have to constantly drip, it also means I can change the flavor up if my mood changes. I can also change out the cotton really quickly if it burns through.

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
About 5 months ago I made the best purchase ever, I finally bit the bullet and bought a Reo Grand. To me this has been the best purchase of my vaping journey. The bottle hold 6mls of juice which lasts me more than a day and you can change out bottles if you want a flavor change. All the flavor of dripping without the hassle.

It is mechanical so wattage is dependent on the resistance of your build, but you can get BF attys that are dual coil for the extra large clouds.

Reactions: Izan

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I am a dedicated Kayfun gal. I have 4 of them. I also will rebuild my Protank heads. The cotton makes a big difference in Protanks..Got 5 of them.

My motto is "If I can't build it...I don't vape it" It is so nice not to have to rely on replacement coils and worry about getting duds and having to buy them constantly.

Reactions: Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I vape kayfuns and russians. I graduated up from the protanks many months ago but my wife still likes her protank2 and continues to vape protanks. I rebuild her protank heads and she hasn't had a issue with them in over 2 years. Protanks are a great starter atty if you learn to rebuild the heads since the factory heads are crap. Protanks have set the stage for me to rebuild almost any atty and enjoy a top shelf vape experience.

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
About 5 months ago I made the best purchase ever, I finally bit the bullet and bought a Reo Grand. To me this has been the best purchase of my vaping journey. The bottle hold 6mls of juice which lasts me more than a day and you can change out bottles if you want a flavor change. All the flavor of dripping without the hassle.

It is mechanical so wattage is dependent on the resistance of your build, but you can get BF attys that are dual coil for the extra large clouds.
I totally agree with you. I have 3 Reo's and a Tmod. Holds alot of juice.

Reactions: Denvap0r

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
A KFL holds about 4.5 or 5 mL and with about a 1.25 ohm build, that will last me nearly all day at work, but I get bored with one flavor too. I keep 4 or 5 attys on deck RDAs & RTAs each with a differnt flavor. Orchids are nice, but I only have the V3. It holds a sad lil amount of juice that I can literally blow through in 10 minutes. Lol! I don't think I could ever stick to just one tank all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread