Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
In my lounge chair, which is in my den, in my house.
Second favorite place is in my truck, when driving, alone.
I'm a reclusive sort. I have no desire to hang around with other vapers while vaping.
In my den, I have my DIY supplies, my rebuilding stuff. I'm a happy camper in my own company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bibliophile713

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
SC, USA
I love vaping in the bath while reading and having a glass of wine.

I have an olive grove with 750 trees on 5 acres. Walking among them, hearing the wind in the branches, and having the wildlife accept my practice in a way they never could when I was a smoker makes that my favorite place to vape.

That sounds like such a perfect setting! Great avatar, btw; that's one of my all-time favorite albums.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
1st - at my computer while reading ECF
2nd - the place I always love to be in the spring, summer, fall, even winter :D Outside in the warmth, away from the air conditioning when it's on
3rd - My MIL's after doing all the yard/home maintenance her place requires :ohmy:
4th - everywhere I feel comfortable vaping respectfully

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
In the TV room, yup, my wife is a non smoker and I was always going outside for a smoke, missing a lot of good scenes from movies or shows, or interrupting the flow of a movie for my cig breaks. Now I can just kick back and enjoy an entire movie without interruption.
In the car when alone goes without saying, but I really enjoy being able to vape while riding with my wife. Nowadays I don't even mind if she takes the closest parking space, I don't need the extra time to gulp down a few puffs from a cig before going into wherever we are headed.
On my screened deck at night, where I used to sit and smoke. Especially on the nights when the air is cool and quiet, so I can just watch the exhaled vapor swirl and expand and drift off...

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Your Favorite Place(s) To Vape

Here's a few of them for ya :D

IMG_20111112_173509.jpg
20141013_193010.jpg
20140922_032118.jpg
20140322_193129_1.jpg

In my room. I live in a nursing home and they told me not to vape in my room ("Formaldehyde!" etc., etc.)
So I bombarded them with
  • a document from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("These e-cigarettes are not considered smoking devices, and their heating element does not pose the same dangers of ignition as regular cigarettes.")
  • a 55-page study from the National Institutes of Health's National Center for Biotechnology Information ("The potential of significant adverse effects on bystanders is minimal.")
  • a 13-page study from FEMA's U.S. Fire Administration ("More than 2.5 million Americans are using electronic cigarettes [e-cigs or e-cigarettes], and this number is growing rapidly. Fires or explosions caused by e-cigarettes are rare. Twenty-five separate incidents of explosion and fire involving an e-cigarette were reported in the United States media between 2009 and August 2014.").
I also put in our Sunday Bulletin something like this:

Vaping Saves Lives!

[pic of Jamison Land here]

"I tried to quit [smoking] cold turkey, the patch, the gum, and even medication.
None of it worked, vaping did. I quit smoking with the help of vaping in one day.
Two packs a day to zero. This is the real deal, this is the future."

JAMISON LAND, aka BEEFCAKE THE MIGHTY, BASS PLAYER FOR SHOCK-ROCK BAND Gwar

Now the nursing home staff leaves me alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread