Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    clipper2.jpg

One good thing about my "home" shop here in OKC, is that it is a 'vapor lounge' with about 140 house flavors and 10-15 premium line of juice, when i have a little cash to buy my items to build, I like to go here, try some new juice I generally don't talk much but you know worse case someone approaches you with a question about your build, or compliment on your mod, other than that I like to go outside schools letting out and wear leather jackets while leaning on trees across the street just leaving vape capes on the street..

tjeco

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2012
    Manila, Philippines
    I am curious where other vapers enjoy vaping the most. So, I guess just list your top 3 (or so) favorite places, and if you care to explain why, that's cool.

Mine would be:

1. At home (don't feel it needs explanation)
    2. In car (makes driving much better, am far better focussed)
    3. At friend's house(s) during night of poker (better focus, never been an issue with any of my non-vaping friends).

Honorable mention to: bowling alleys (seems quite conducive to that activity), hospitals (still one of best places to vape indoors) and disc golf course (which is where I am many days of the week in summer months)

Thought of this as thread idea when I was outside on back porch having a smoke (yeah, I'm a dual user) and was thinking how great it is to step outside and be just with my thoughts and a good smoke. Was thinking there has to be vapers who do the same, and so am hoping that is on some people's lists. Admittedly though, here in Wisconsin, it kinda sucks to go outside when temps are below 20 degrees, and for sure when it is below zero. In that kind of weather, my desire for smoking goes way down.

1. At home, infront of my laptop watching a Movie
    2. 15 minute Office Breaks with a bottle of water in hand, keeps my mind of things
    3. Drinking with my friends, with some strong high nic tobacco!

Reactions: Jman8
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread