Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Vita Bella from quick nic juice is an outstanding NET. Very smooth and slightly sweet. It's my favorite NET tobacco.

Vermillion River's kentucky line is excellent for non-NET tobacco.

Tobacco Haze from Mom and Pops is a very nice sweet tobacco flavor. Not overly sweet though.

For a nice straight non-net tobacco but great flavor, you can't beat Hangsen flavors. RY1, Tab Blend, Highway, and Arabic are great. I mix those myself though. I've never bought pre-mixed Hangsen.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Vita Bella from quick nic juice is an outstanding NET. Very smooth and slightly sweet. It's my favorite NET tobacco.

Vermillion River's kentucky line is excellent for non-NET tobacco.

Tobacco Haze from Mom and Pops is a very nice sweet tobacco flavor. Not overly sweet though.

For a nice straight non-net tobacco but great flavor, you can't beat Hangsen flavors. RY1, Tab Blend, Highway, and Arabic are great. I mix those myself though. I've never bought pre-mixed Hangsen.

Excuse my ignorance but what is NET tobacco?

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Mountain Vapor: USA Mix, USA Rich, Bacconut, Cherry cured.. my ADVs. Well, actually, every one I've tried is good but I'm not a Dromedary fan... some kinda spice in there I don't care for... and I'm not an RY4 tobaccos so Sweet Leaf is a little heavy on the Vanilla for me and the same with Vanilla Nut but Maple Cured is good for a change up and, of course, they're good added in small amounts to my ADVs. I like my tobacco to taste like tobacco. But, really, unless you just really don't like a particular flavoring like for me whatever is in Dromedary, they're all really good. They specialize in tobaccos.

Last edited:

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
DarkestDayVapors 'Shai Hulud'
Vapealicious 'SweetBacca'

I am not an expert on 'tobacco' flavors. Both Halo and HHV (Heather's Heavenly Vapes) get high marks on their tobaccos but I've tried four or five of each and haven't liked any of them. So my taste might be atypical.

But I love these two juices, 'Shai Hulud' especially. If I absolutely had to pick only one flavor, that would be it.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Both Halo and HHV (Heather's Heavenly Vapes) get high marks on their tobaccos but I've tried four or five of each and haven't liked any of them.
Just out of curiosity, do you know which Halo tobacco flavors you tried?

Prime 15 and Tribeca are two of my favorite flavors.
But I don't like Torque56, Turkish Tobacco, Captain Jack, Voodoo, or Freedom.

Honestly though, I really don't think Prime 15 or Tribeca taste like tobacco flavors so much.
:shrug:

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
Just out of curiosity, do you know which Halo tobacco flavors you tried?

Prime 15 and Tribeca are two of my favorite flavors.
But I don't like Torque56, Turkish Tobacco, Captain Jack, Voodoo, or Freedom.

Honestly though, I really don't think Prime 15 or Tribeca taste like tobacco flavors so much.
:shrug:

Taste is strange! you added Dekang RY4 to your list of tobacco flavours and their RY4 to me tastes as fruity non tobacco as all the RY4s I have tried.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Taste is strange! you added Dekang RY4 to your list of tobacco flavours and their RY4 to me tastes as fruity non tobacco as all the RY4s I have tried.
Well, if I were to get right down to it, I don't think any tobacco flavors really taste like tobacco flavors, except for the NETs.
But yeah, taste is strange, and fruity is about the last word I would use to describe Dekang RY4.
:laugh:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
In no specific order:
HHV
Dark Horse
Dragon Fire
Heavenly Army but is kinda sweet in it's own way.
Heavenly Tobaco
Serendipity +1
Shadow
Aroma Ejuice. All WTA
P38
DK Tab
Geico
RY4
And I can't remember all of them. I carry at least 20 different flavors everyday
(hey never know what I might be in the mood for after lunch, breakfast or whenever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread