Your favorite tobacco flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotook24tovaip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas Tx. USA
Mountain Vapor: USA Mix, USA Rich, Bacconut, Cherry cured.. my ADVs. Well, actually, every one I've tried is good but I'm not a Dromedary fan... some kinda spice in there I don't care for... and I'm not an RY4 tobaccos so Sweet Leaf is a little heavy on the Vanilla for me and the same with Vanilla Nut but Maple Cured is good for a change up and, of course, they're good added in small amounts to my ADVs. I like my tobacco to taste like tobacco. But, really, unless you just really don't like a particular flavoring like for me whatever is in Dromedary, they're all really good. They specialize in tobaccos.

Taste is strange! you added Dekang RY4 to your list of tobacco flavours and their RY4 to me tastes as fruity non tobacco as all the RY4s I have tried.

Fruity? RY4?

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Bryan, i'm vaping TPR Burley and candy in rotation today. have it now, i'm trying to form an opinion these last few minutes.

it was a sample 12mg. it tastes like if you got some weak pipe tobacco, cig tobacco, and cotton candy and rolled it up. its too mild for me, needs a punch up but very smooth. clear liquid

I got 30ml of B&C at 18mg. The tobacco level for me is just perfect. Keep in mind that I avoided tobacco for a long time after I started vaping and I have only been dabbling for a few months now. I have stayed away from really heavy tobaccos. It may sound stupid, but to me vaping B&C is like smoking with a mouthful of Sprees. :)

Last edited:

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
yeah felt like smoking a cig rolled with pipe tobac but theres a hole in it so cant get the full flavor while eating cotton candy

Huntsman: Fresh 15ml bottle 70/30 12mg. Nice but I was very surprised to find it so weak after trying Dragons Fire, Heavenly Tobacco, Pirates Booty, and Legend, all which had quite strong flavor profiles.

Dark Horse: same spec. Nearly tasteless. Lighter in color than Huntsman. Nearly completely clear. What the heck! (

could it be the bottom coil? maybe just not steeped enough but those two are the strongest tobacs from HHV. i agree they're not in your face strong but i do use only top coil clearos. nice warm flavor

Last edited:

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA
I just ordered some GRY4 and TVR RY4 yesterday. Ginger's is the weekly special this week.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I've read good thing about TVRs RY4s and just ordered some myself. Curious to see what you think of it as well.

Last edited:

Baycitypuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Bay city, mi
Nitelite has consistently impressed and pleased: bounty Hunter, renegade, tappulles. All great.

I've been trying out others. Ordered a bunch of samples from ecblend. Didn't like darkness, too much like a real cig (I don't need that in my head). Liked bronco buster. Took a little getting used to, lots of flavors floating around in there. But great vapor production and a nice hit at 12 mg.

On to Lumberjack from ecblend tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Ahlusion's Caramel Wild Wood (smoky caramel tobacco) and Shipwreck (coconut tobacco). :drool:

Oh, and their Jungle Juice (banana tobacco). And Sahara Blend. And JG Blend (coffee + tobacco). :laugh:

My JJ just started its mandatory 3 week steep. It already smells awesome though!

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Rocket Fuel Vapes has some great sweet tobacco flavors in their line up. All of the flavors I've tried are very rich with a lot of depth that only gets better with a modest steep. A large bottle of their "Ol' River Tobacco" has made it into my rotation as of late.

Extra emphasis on SWEET with Rocket Fuel. I have four of their tobaccos and can only handle the rich sweetness for short sessions. Blueberry Hill Tobacco is tasty but should realistically be named blueberry waffle with extra syrup.

Dustmight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Detroit, MI USA
Extra emphasis on SWEET with Rocket Fuel. I have four of their tobaccos and can only handle the rich sweetness for short sessions. Blueberry Hill Tobacco is tasty but should realistically be named blueberry waffle with extra syrup.

Agreed. Ol' River was the only one that stuck with me. I've avoided the fruit infused tobaccos for that very reason. After a good long rest, the tobacco in Ol' River comes forward and the sweetness diminishes a wee bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread