Your Favourite Flavours for Gennies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
The picture show a quad parallel if im not wrong? Now that's some serious vape lol
Now you are holding cois as close as possible on that quad, what i'm suggesting is to space them evenly.
Funny, i never had a coil coming loose on me, and i've tried somewhat of atty's. RSST, AGA-T, AGA-S, DID mini, RSST-DC, Cobra, Taifun with mesh setup ofc, Silver fox, and some others i have allready forgot how many.
Did mini was the trickiest to do the setup right way, especially if i would go for dual parallel, but once tight, it stays tight. Most important thing is to keep both strings under the same tension, otherwise youll get one string glowing perfectly, and other one is not touching the mesh at all.
As fas as Ribbon goes, i would disagree. Thinner Ribbon like .3x.1 or so is just to tiny and you come up with same resistance as with .2mm kanthal. I tried some of beefier ribbons, but then i get flavor way off of what i'm used to. I dare to blame the ribbon it self, and i'm suspecting that thicker ribbon is cooking the juice between him self and a mesh, and therefore gives out the flavor that is way off. The thickest ribbon i have at my self now is 1.0x0.1mm. It has low resistance but i find him absolutely useless and completely flavorless...

But yeah, that setup on your pic looks awesome, i'll have to try it on my RSST-DC just to see what's it like :D

milandjikic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Maybe i'll try a dual on the DiD
If you try make sure they are spaced, not tight like that quad from the pic. And pulse reaaaly gentle. Tiny wire in dual config melts like butter if yuo go low with resistance :) But, flavour, warmth and vapor production are top notch :) I am most satisfied when i get it around .9-1.0 Ohm :)
Tried to do it with .16mm wire but gave up. On first sight of a short wire just snaps no matter how sensitive i pulsed it. In like 1/10 of a second just glowed and melted, but im thinking, response on that wire must be awesome. Full power as soon as you hit the button, no heat up whatsoever...

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Annie56

Annie56

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
I have two DiDs going with 200 mesh rolled as tight as possible, with a 5/4 28g kan coil--wrapped tight. ~1-1.2Ω. Working well, using the fill bung. I have several atties set up now--Sat, DiD, Line, Nextgens (my to-go rigs).When one gets too warm, i put it down. Have an Aios set up, but i'm gonna redo it tonite--using my coil jig. After i put the cockatoo to bed. I'll bet none of you guys ever recoiled a DiD with a cockatoo pecking at your face the entire time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread