your favourite tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I find the Baby Beast to be a good pairing for my Alien 220W and think it would be good with the AL85 also. Have like 15-16 Tanks/RBA/RDA/RDTA/RTA's here but like the convenience and simplicity of the factory made coils. Just this vapers humble opinion mind you.............

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So long story short.....
I mostly MTL with the occasional power hit and my favorite tank is the Uwell crown with the .5 ss coils. The aspire triton is second. The crown coils last forever, the one in my tank right now has been there since late February and is still going strong. I mix my own juice and use a skosh of EM to sweeten up my juice but maybe that's why my coils last. Once they are broken in, which takes a few hours, they don't leak and taste great. I don't even have to close the airflow when I fill it. It doesn't even leak condensation either. Love this tank, I skipped the crown 2 because of the problems I heard about but I am keeping my ears open to see what the brain trust thinks of the crown 3. I may try one of those but to be honest if it ain't broke don't fix it comes into play here. It's gonna be damn near impossible to top the original crown

Alaria13

Jan 23, 2017
I find the Baby Beast to be a good pairing for my Alien 220W and think it would be good with the AL85 also. Have like 15-16 Tanks/RBA/RDA/RDTA/RTA's here but like the convenience and simplicity of the factory made coils. Just this vapers humble opinion mind you.............
I like the TFV8 a lot with my Alien 220

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
At this point, the favourites at my house are the Wotofo Conqueror, and I just got one (K-24) a few days ago that's an instant go-to/must-have... and all I've been using for the lest 2 days.

Both are DL...

The Conqueror is probably difficult to build for some that aren't used to postless, and the wicking needs to be precise, but compared to all my other tanks, it's always been the one I reach for by default.

The K-24 is part of my love for glass tops, and while very new to my harem of tanks, it's probably my favourite by far already.

Reactions: cloudbusting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread