your favourite tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Imfallen_Angel nice collection & the glass top one is very cool, I love glass top tanks! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks... that's just part of my collection though..

Darn, it's getting crazy, but at least when one mod needs charging, I simply grab whichever one I feel like... trouble is, it's always "what's in here???" (liquid wise, for a few seconds).

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thanks... that's just part of my collection though..

Darn, it's getting crazy, but at least when one mod needs charging, I simply grab whichever one I feel like... trouble is, it's always "what's in here???" (liquid wise, for a few seconds).

I have a large collection too, & your right always good to have a choice, I vape according to my mood. I know right?! I grabbed one the other day & I must have tested it an thought it was awful cos' I hadn't cleaned it out, it was a pre made one called docs blend. Tasted like medicine was so bad!

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I have a large collection too, & your right always good to have a choice, I vape according to my mood. I know right?! I grabbed one the other day & I must have tested it an thought it was awful cos' I hadn't cleaned it out, it was a pre made one called docs blend. Tasted like medicine was so bad!

I'm more and more only with RTAs now, while my cartridge type coils (Atlantis type) tank are great, and that I've been rebuilding such coils... it's more about the airflow for me...

The one thing that I do regularly is check my coils, as I no longer am able to keep track of how long I've been using any of these tanks, and either I'll check and see that it's cleaning/rewick time, or will taste it right away.

But this K-24.. holy heck in a bag! I can see my coil while vaping, right through the "tank". I only had RDAs that were glass and loved them for that, but now, a see-through tank... it's going to be really hard to top it... I already ordered more of them.

Reactions: cloudbusting

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm hooked on the eGo ONE Mega tanks with CLR coils. Very versatile tanks loved by MTLers and DTLers alike. Very recently got my first Kanger SubTank Mini with RBA. So far seems to be an even match for the EO Mega in both versatility and performance. But the STM is much more readily available.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Not clear if your AL85 is your only mod, but if so, that will limit some choices. For me, wattage around 55 is my max, not only for battery life, but for not stressing the batteries. I stick with the baby beast or big baby for that mod as well as topping it with a sub mini or atlantis on occasion. My TFV4's, TFV8, and RTA's go on a dual 18650 mod.

Reactions: cloudbusting

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I don't mind rebuilding - Serpent Mini is my go-to - more of those in regular rotation than anything else. LOVE the Baby Beast on my Alien (and looking forward to a 2nd one when my AL85 shows up!) For quick "grab 'n' go", eGo ONE tanks (usually with the CLR heads, but I have a stash of stock coils when I'm in a BIG hurry.)

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Hard to have a favorite for me some work a little better for different profiles, I mainly use RTA's RTDA's,out of those its usually the Coil Art Mage, Limitless +, Herakles 2 RTA, Obs Engine, in no order, some are a bit more finicky to build or wick (mage) For replaceable coils I still like my Crown V1, and Herakles Plus the best.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
OBS Engine RTA
The air holes are on the top so no leaking. Not a high temp tank. I vape it at around 40 Watts .13 Ohms Dual Claptons. I've tried the Crown and the TFV4 and 8 yes they vape at high temps, but in my humble opinion you lose the flavor.

I tried a WOTOFO Troll and it should be renamed W_T_F Troll because that's how I felt watching the liquid pour out through the bottom air holes.

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
Not clear if your AL85 is your only mod, but if so, that will limit some choices. For me, wattage around 55 is my max, not only for battery life, but for not stressing the batteries. I stick with the baby beast or big baby for that mod as well as topping it with a sub mini or atlantis on occasion. My TFV4's, TFV8, and RTA's go on a dual 18650 mod.
its my only mod for now,got an aspire CF sub ohm single fire stick too...ok but fixed power ..

Reactions: OlderNDirt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread