Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Tank: flash e vapor dD and the V3
Rda: the velocity just love that thing, best dripper i have @ the moment. So many ways to build and change youre airflow.
Do you use 19ml of juice in the flash-e-vapor dD? Can you post a picture of this? It appears to be a monster. I really want to order one of these, but was thinking about the V3.
F2V

Tank: Subtank Mini. Once I got my wicking down I love the thing. it is my go to car vape.

RDA: Twisted Messes RDA. Prior to this one it was my Dark Horse. But the Twisted has larger post holes so I can use more complex builds and that airflow can get crazy on it.

BF just picked this RDA up, it's probably the best out there by far.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Tank: flash e vapor dD and the V3
Rda: the velocity just love that thing, best dripper i have @ the moment. So many ways to build and change youre airflow.
I just found this comparison picture of the flash-e-vapor dD to the flash-e-vapor v3 (I think it is v3?).
upload_2015-6-5_12-30-1.png

F2V

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
My favorite tank with prebuilt coils is the Crown by Uwell with the Dual Parallel SS .25 ohm coils. The absolute best flavor and vapor producing tank with prebuilt coils.
My favorite RTA is the Goliath with Dual Titanium and Ni200 Claptons at .06 ohms on my eVic VT60w. This setup truly rivals a dripper producing insane flavor and vapor.
When I want to chase clouds my favorite RDA is the Haze RDA... easy build deck and super airflow control. But this my change when my 2x Velocity RDAs arrive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread