Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Happy Vaping: eGo PT's and DCC's / Joye LR Atty's.

Bad Vaping: Everything freaking else. (so far)

Even the other things that worked for me didn't work without problems. My 5v PT and regular 510's for instance, satisfied me well enough but leaked all over the damn place. I've broken every mod I've ever owned. Except for the PIF Chuck which I gave away before it could meet its doom, and I'm pretty sure the button was on the rocks by the time I got done with it.

One time I was lent a Silver Bullet that I dropped on pavement then tripped over it and ended up kicking it against a curb. It was a horrific site and the SB did not make it. Considering it was a LOANER, I had to BUY it, then get it fixed, then sell it. Our own AutumnBreeze (Where has she been??) helped me out with that mess.

I blew through and broke no less than three Tekkeon mods, cracked the top in half every time and disconnected the atty connector. Our own zbasspro helped me out with that mess..

My vaping luck is poor. I'm destructive by nature without trying to be. I don't understand why eGo's agree with me so well, but I've only ever broken one. Damn thing... I dropped it on cement and down the stairs more times than I could count. Thing rolled off my PC tower one day and died. Jerk.

Last edited:

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
Is it tiny and green? I think I know that mod. ;) What's going on w/ it, maybe I can help?

What were you vaping before the iGo?

Before the iGo I had a standard 808 kit from V2Cigs which was great, got me off the ciggs immediately, but the battery life was awful (2-3 hrs per charge)
Yes, I believe this was your mod at one time... Green and tiny...
I wasn't getting any vapor production, I'm learning slowly what makes more vapor and when to squeeze the bottle... Thought I had it down but still wasnt getting any vapor... Well I just threw in a fresh battery, employed all the tricks I've been learning and BOOM vapor!!! I guess I'm just gonna have to keep the batteries fully charged...
I was getting a bit worried that I wouldn't pick it up and it was ruining my dream of a HOG for Christmas... Working better now, gonna have to spend more time learning and I'm sure this thing will be blowing clouds before long

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I break stuff. It's what I do.....:blink: I have broken a glv, a saber, an infinity, and countless numbers of tanks.

My happy vaping is my Silver Bullet...even I haven't been able to break it, and dual coils and my lava tank. With memory issues, I need fiddle free uncomplicated vaping or I will go back to analogs. I just can't remember what goes on what mod....
Fail..anything with a 14500 battery.

My happy vaping juice is HBN, VAL STL butter cake, and Parkes Vaping Twinkie.

Oops forgot about Charmed One and SirOgre juice..also from Parkes Vaping....Yep...I'm a juice!

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Oh, that's right, I knew you were an 808 vaper. I've been curious about the iGo cartos...they hold how much? They last a while...meaning they vape well for x amount days?

The little 14500 batteries just drop voltage way too fast for me personally. They're coming off the charger at 4.2v, but the low mAh just can't keep the voltage there for very long. What are the ohms on your atty or carto that you're using with it? Can make all the difference. 1.5ohm atty or 1.7ohm carto (love love love the Ressurrectors from CCV, they're smoketech single coils and not as hard on eGo or 14500 batteries as the dual coils are) really perform well at 3.7v, so even when your battery drops, you've still got some heat and decent vapor. The Hog is using the 18650 battery, and the mAh on those is outstanding, and they're able to keep that 4v range a very long time. The feed system on the Hog is not a needle feed either, so if you're having any issues at all with feed system on that little guy, they won't be present in the Hog feeding system. It's a tube to connection feed, absolutely NO leaking at all. :)

Before the iGo I had a standard 808 kit from V2Cigs which was great, got me off the ciggs immediately, but the battery life was awful (2-3 hrs per charge)
Yes, I believe this was your mod at one time... Green and tiny...
I wasn't getting any vapor production, I'm learning slowly what makes more vapor and when to squeeze the bottle... Thought I had it down but still wasnt getting any vapor... Well I just threw in a fresh battery, employed all the tricks I've been learning and BOOM vapor!!! I guess I'm just gonna have to keep the batteries fully charged...
I was getting a bit worried that I wouldn't pick it up and it was ruining my dream of a HOG for Christmas... Working better now, gonna have to spend more time learning and I'm sure this thing will be blowing clouds before long

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Girl, we're like the same person :lol:

I break stuff too :blush: I loved my SB, I may end up with another some day, but Mike is making me a non-feeding Hog for my tanks, so that might do it for me. :) I prefer the single coil 1.7ohm over the duals at 1.5ohm, though...but duals do indeed ROCK! We love the same juices...I have yet to try the Parkes Twinkie though...but the other two are so nom nom nom!!

I break stuff. It's what I do.....:blink: I have broken a glv, a saber, an infinity, and countless numbers of tanks.

My happy vaping is my Silver Bullet...even I haven't been able to break it, and dual coils and my lava tank. With memory issues, I need fiddle free uncomplicated vaping or I will go back to analogs. I just can't remember what goes on what mod....

My happy vaping juice is HBN, VAL STL butter cake, and Parkes Vaping Twinkie.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I don't have large hands by any means, and I have no issues holding this mod at all. My #10 is a little smaller than most of the Hogs, but not by much...you can always ask him to make it as absolutely small as possible, he'll do his best. Are you using tanks at all? I put in a request for a "skinny" one to use for that purpose, so maybe an option for you? I do love my wood feeder mods, and they are some happy vaping for me for sure, some of my happiest!, but the tanks have some of my love too. :) :bday: early!!!

Really B? Hmmmm my birthday is the 28th. Big 44.....been THINKING bout a Hog but my hands are so damn SMALL. /sigh

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I use my GLVs and 808 cartos.The first year I tried 801s,901s,510s and a few small 3.7 mods.I tried feeders and funky clear cartos,I tried 6v and it was way to much.I just like to keep it simple.Im not all that adventurous and cant afford to play around and try things like I did before.Now I just stick with what works.I still like to use XL 808s when Im out with my Hubs cuz he hates my GLVs.I was missing them until Cleo sent me 2 xl Auto 808s.Now Im styling again!My 5v GLV has been sent in for a tune up so Im using my mini and my 2 fancy 808s!Life is good!!

I have been going through my drawer.Do you guys have stray parts that are useless?I have to do a TC.I have a few 801 batts but no charger.I give stuff away and end up with strays,lol.I need to get organized.I still have a couple of those silly 808 fluxos,and some silver 510 cartos that you need a degree in rocket science to fill.The print on the instruction card is so small I cant even see it.Where did they even come from??LOL!!

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
The iGo Carts hold roughly 3ml of juice (on paper) but I've found you can really get somewhere between 2-2.5 mls in there... I'm always topping them off so I'm not sure how long a full one would last, maybe a day MAYBE haha

I'm not sure what I'm using on the mod, its a LR atty that she sent with it, Ive also got a carto for it also not sure what it is... I won a couple of these in a contest that Im not sure f I could ever use:
GotVapes VISION DEUX Clear Giant 3.5ml 510 Cartomizer 1 Piece [gv-visionDEUXclearomizer-3.5ml] - $7.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Gonna have to spend some time finding some combos I like with this mod :)

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
A Hog is on my mod wishlist...at the top..

and I need to do several treasure chests. I have so much stuff that I have never touched but had to have, boxes of smart carts and other stuff...not to mention 94 bottles of juice that just don't do it for me any more...I just can't afford to ship out that many packages.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Bryan, you can fill the carto and vape it on that mod, but it won't feed it. The needle will be in the air hole, which is sealed and won't let the juice go into the carto like one with filler material will. But yeah, you can use the mod to vape it. :)

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
My happy vaping is my Provari with one of my carto tanks (yes, I may have a tank obsession:facepalm:). I also use my Little Sister w/vari-cool for at work, since it's small and fits easily in my uniform shirt pocket. I have a carto tank on that most of the time too :), tho I also use Dual coil cartos sometimes. As fo juices...Virgin Vapor's 100% VG Organic juices are all I vape!! Can't tolerate any PG and her flavors are out of this world!!!!!!!

Fail vaping for me anymore is anything below 4V and also anything with a bottom button. I had a P10that I loved the look of, but between the bottom button and the 3.7V, it had to go. :(

I think my next "dream mod" is a VV Hog non-bottom feeding Mod...but that's all B's fault and a whole different story...LOL!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread